Gaming computer!

So im back after originally checking out fuzzy's sweet spot deals i figured id try asking for a more custom tailored computer setup from one of the knowledgeable forum users.

Im looking into a multi monitor setup starting with one 23 or so inch monitor and adding a second and then a third eventually. My starting budget is around $1,000 for the core parts +/- a bit. Im looking for something that will run any current game with ease / directx11 support.

I have a friend whos gonna build it but if any other info is needed hit me up. Thanks in advance!

asus p8p67 pro
    intel i5-2500K
    4 or 8 gb DDR1333/1600 RAM, just get the cheapest ones
    radeon 6970
    samsung F3 1Tb hdd
    + case of your liking, Fractal Design R3 and HAF932 or whatever it was are good, solid cheaper cases. R3 wins in silence, HAF in cooling. HAF X if you want to spend more for the extra room.

Yeeeea, that's about it. There might be some nvidia cards that can handle 3 monitors, but I can't really be arsed to do the reserach because it's 100% surely done already and you can use the search yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Multi-Monitor:
    All cards can handle two digital monitors at once (not talking about performance), but it's the third that gets tricky. Because for the third, you need a DisplayPort on your card and a Monitor with DisplayPort input (or an active DP -> HDMI/DVI adapter). Monitors with DP input cost about 50,- more than the normal ones (which is also the price for the active adapter).

For rest:
    If your budget is 1000,- without the monitor, then go with Fuzzy's 1000-build, but change the GTX560 for a HD6950.
    If your budget is 1000,- with monitor, then go Fuzzy's 700-build, but with following changes:
    i3-2100 -> i5-2400 (+65)
    GTX460 -> HD6850 (+25)
    PSU Antec 380W -> Corsair CX600 (+25)
    This brings it to about 800,- and leaves you 200,- to choose for a monitor.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Awesome, thanks guys!

And yea yea the $1,000 is just computer. I plan on just getting one monitor now and adding on later to ease my mind about throwing around money over a period of time vs all at once lol.