Fire AOE and Cho'Gall Adds

Hello all. I have been wondering a lot how other fire mages AOE the slimes on the Co'Gall fight. I find that they spawn too far away from Cho to spread his dots to them and they move/die too quickly to get dots up on one to spread to the rest. I have been Flame Strike spamming and using Blastwave to help control them, but this feels highly ineffective in terms of both DPS and mana.

What do you folks do?
    Let Reason Prevail

Deleted
    Depends on the situation really - In the later waves with more adds do your best to watch the timers and build up a few procs before they spawn (HS and Impact).
    Pick an add near the back that is less likely to die before you do anything - HS, LB, a scorch or two, Combust (with a crit) and Impact.
    Quite RNG dependant though.

For the first couple of waves, and if you're unlucky with procs and crits, then Blast Wave, Flamestrike spam and keep Living Bomb impacted to three targets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it depends on whether or not you're getting full corruption or not. If so, then avoid the adds and nuke the living jesus out of Cho'gall. If not, LB+BW+impact and they should be dead soon after.
    BfA Beta Time

BW, FS and some scorching on leftovers.

Frost nova somewhere on the 3rd wave if we're slacking.

Dots are not worth it on the slimes as they die too fast enough, having a frost trap makes FS more effective.

If you have a lock and issues with killing them fast enough: tell him to pop an infernal on the last wave which trivializes the whole ordeal.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Typically a standard BW + FS would do the trick. If you have a Hot Streak or if you're at 100 Corrupted Blood then shoot a Pyroblast on a further back target that isn't getting dotted first and/or hit with mushrooms and Impact off of it.

I normally let them get slowed by the hunter's frost trap. While they're slowed I'll flamestrike, living bomb one and impact to spread it to everyone. Then when the frost trap ticks off I use blast wave or have someone with push-back or a druid slow them.

After practice and everyone gets synced up, slimes are normally not an issue. Just takes practice with your group.
    <Ashamed to Play WoW>
    [URL="http://www.ashamedwow.com"]www.ashamedwow.com

Thanks for the responses! I think I'll try spreading at least LB on the later waves.

I'm just sick of getting beat on AOE by our hunters!! lol!
    Let Reason Prevail