Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Where the hell did all the warlocks go in Cata?
    blizzard kill us all.

I see tons of resto / ele shamans

Feral druids are a rare breed on my server these days, Arcane mages too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Where the hell did all the warlocks go in Cata?
    They killed warlocks in pvp. Affliction warlocks have been destroyed in PvP because of dispels. the DoT's damage is very low and instantly dispelled and Unstable Affliction does laughably low damage when its dispelled.

for pve sub rogue
    for pvp maybe sv hunter or holy priest.

You don't have to guess, check the census page. It's not 100% accurate, but probably a lot more than observations:

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Across all servers, it looks like warlock is the least played class with gnomes the least played race (though for gnomes themselves DK is the least played class). It doesn't seem you can go into details of spec, but once you have the race/class you want you can always visit http://www.wowpopular.com/ and choose the opposite of whatever is the most popular

Ele Shammys, BM hunters, combat rogues, feral druids (PvE enviroment).. We have ele shammy and feral druid in our guild, but running random HC's and stuff, I don't see them very often.

Deleted
    I totally agree about arcane mages. Have seen only 2-3 for the past 5 months, but the reason is obvious , because they spec fire for PvE and frost for PvP.

Deleted
    HA! You ignorants!!! Tauren holy/shadow/disc. priest must be a win!!! ^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    HA! You ignorants!!! Tauren holy/shadow/disc. priest must be a win!!! ^^
    This.. on a celestial steed though lol... Everytime i see a tauren priest on one of them mounts i crack my self..
    It seems that the poor horse is in so much pain cause of the fat tauren... its hilarious..

Bring back the unigue classes.. I am getting bored of seeing a nelf druid, and i need to click on him/her to see what class it is!!

I never see eles

Deleted
    Id guess arcane mage/night elf, never seen one.

Our guild leader grabbed a boomkin for our raid last night. I think thats the first one Ive raided with this tier

Mystic Owl

Deleted
    I've seen a couple boomkins in heroics, but all of them were just spamming Moonfire 0.o Is that some kind of fashion or just a diagnose ?

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Focke View Post
    Female dwarf Sub rogue.
    my rogue is a female dwarf Combat with a Subtlety 2ndspec

If you want numbers for raiders, you can see how many of each spec showed in the various raid fights on raidbots:

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor.../7/60/default/ (looking at all normal 25 man fights over the last 7 days)

300 Subtlety Rogues. 30,000 fire mages. Yup
    Creator of Raidbots.com

PVE: Sub Rogues, Arms Warrior is a rare find (more after 4.1), Frost mage

PVP: Ele Shamans, Fury warr, Tank spec classes (thank god they are gone from my arenas) Expcept Blood DKs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Montao View Post
    I've seen a couple boomkins in heroics, but all of them were just spamming Moonfire 0.o Is that some kind of fashion or just a diagnose ?
    Weave in wild mushrooms and insect swarm and you have some VERY potent aoe that allows you to stay in eclipse for as long as you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Montao View Post
    Why are nearly all DK's you see in heroics unable to break 4k dps, even with a 15% buff?

That's one I'll never understand.

Female Dwarf Sub Rogue. I have played WoW since Vanilla and think I have yet to see one...