10+ Year Old Account

Question for quest tracking mod

I guess I haven't looked TOO much into this so, I guess "shame on me"....BUT, I am trying to finish up the quests in Deepholm and I'm about 43 quests in (give or take) and I'm trying to basically get to the point where I can start my Therazane reputation. Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me find anymore quest givers. I think the last group of quests I did was with the catapults with the "rock dudes" and now there is nothing else. I've flown around the entire zone about 5 times on different days and can't find anything. So, I guess what my rant is leading to is.....is there some sort of mod out there that can help me track this sort of thing so I can start questing again in this zone and ultimately get my Therazane rep up (so I don't have to use PvP shoulder enchants (lawl)). Someone mentioned "Loremaster" but, when I looked at it, it didn't look as if it had an in game tracking feature or something like, "Hey, retard....go here because you haven't finished this quest derp derp!" So, idk if this makes sense or what, but, if anyone knows of a mod that might assist with this, I will make sure Poseidon rains down many treasures upon you. Thanks in advance.

There is an addon called "Everyquest". When you first set it up, it does a query and will come up with a history of every quest you've completed. You can pull up Deepholm, and see every quest in the area - the ones you've completed as well as the ones you have not. You can figure out where you need to go from there. Also, it will put exclaimation marks on your map where all of the quest-givers are located. This is an addon that people often use who are working on Loremaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you.....<3

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 01:25 PM ----------

Okay....so I finally had a chance to download and install this mod today and.....I have no idea how to get EveryQuest to show what quests I have not completed and where to go to get them. I played around with this stupid thing for about 20 minutes and nothing.... I tried researching some support or answers...nothing. I even downloaded LightHeaded and TomTom like this mod recommended and.....nothing again. I even went and DL'd Carbonite because that was suggested in another spot, played with that for about 20 minutes as well and there is no list or map saying, "HEY GO HERE YOU HAVE A QUEST TO DO!!!!" or anything like it.... it just gives a list of quests not finished - I have no idea what order go in or anything like that.....it's very frustrating

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 01:25 PM ----------

Can anyone lend a hand??? :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Still haven't figure out the mods or know of another mod