Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    People its not like even FINAL! Why are we freaking out about it now. ^_^'

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 04:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Cause apparently catering to a few gay warlocks takes precedence over demands players, both gay and straight, have had for the past 4 years (I'm looking at you, new race skins).
    They better do more than just new SKINS. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Not the Druid ladies.

I'm personally shocked they're doing this before coming up with a female Tauren cat form.

Or a female fro-ToL.
    What is a fro tol?

Because I'm a straight female, and I'm really sick of hearing a succubus whip and moan, I want an incubus to do THAT DANGIT!

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    so there's gonna be a male succubus?
    called an incubus
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

It seems a tad redundant to me. Warlocks, currently, have 7 pets. Imps, Voidwalkers, Succubus, Felguards, Infernals, and Doomguards.

Imps seem to be unisex; they all look the same. The same can be said with Voidwalkers, since they are just big blue "clouds".

Felguards, as well, seem to be unisex. That being said, they are related to other types of demons which, as of yet, have only been seen as male.

Infernals have no gender, they are usually forced into creation rather than being the tainted byproduct of infecting an already existing race with Fel Energies.

Doomguards seem to be unisex.

Succubi seem to be the only ones with definite genders. It has already been said by Blizzard that there are male counterparts to these demons, however they have never been seen in game yet.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kukki View Post
    other posts. read them.

blizz likes to please the ladies
    no they wanted to apparently please a guy who would rather look at a male rapist demon then a female one. the guy wants to look at male demons cuz his gay ( nothing wrong with that i dont really care either way) and he rather look at an incubus cuz that'll make the game better for him.....somehow... idk how. that would be like me going on the blizz forums to tell blizz that they should make all the females have bigger boobs and asses cuz that'll make the game more enjoyable for me ...again idk how. sounds stupid either way in my opinion. but. if they do want to give players more options in their gaming experience then by all means they can do so.

Because it is an easy way out of giving us some of the same choice that hunters have.
    What warlocks should be able to do is enslave demons we find out in the world providing they are of a similar class to one of our existing ones and would allow that visual appearance to carry over to our summoned one.
    That is really not too far from what hunters currently get, if anything even simpler.
    Hunters are suppossed to be about loyalty to their pet, when instead they take what they want, can readily replace it with something better or more often better looking and abandon them readily.
    That sounds more warlock like than warlocks. If they can why can't we.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Because it is an easy way out of giving us some of the same choice that hunters have.
    What warlocks should be able to do is enslave demons we find out in the world providing they are of a similar class to one of our existing ones and would allow that visual appearance to carry over to our summoned one.
    That is really not too far from what hunters currently get, if anything even simpler.
    Hunters are suppossed to be about loyalty to their pet, when instead they take what they want, can readily replace it with something better or more often better looking and abandon them readily.
    That sounds more warlock like than warlocks. If they can why can't we.
    Yeah but not all demons have the animations for every thing. Not every creature has a Bladestorm animation so you couldn't go out and tame a demon and give it Felguard moves. I think its time yall accept the fact that taming and capturing pets is a Hunter's perk and no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by chief potato picker View Post
    to be honest i think locks have enough pets atm anyway, all of our pets specialize in different areas and the changes to infernals and doomguard were enough to satisfy me throughout this expansion. new skins for our pets is kind of a fresh invigorating way of looking at them, sure its just something cosmetic. but to be honest personally for me i don't see the need to introduce more pets into the game nor do i see the benefit of having another choice to make when we now have to keep up with more precise rotations/priorities whilst dpsing.
    exactly my thoughts...5 demons r enough...we dont need 2348967 more demons

In short:
    All the fetish boys wanted more demon tits. After all, a succubus spanking herself got old after 5 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I beg to differ, there are several things that Blizzard has been "committed to making happen" that have yet to materialize.

I submit the Dance Studio for your consideration.
    its a game where you kill things... why the fuck would you want a dance studio

OT: why the fuck should women get different pets to the men... i mean really, demons that are pulled from there home have no such idea of pleasing there master by looking cuter for the ladies. this is the most retarded thing i have every heard, a game where it has everything over everyone else and you want.... female warlock pets.... please all of you, grow some brain cells for the love of the human race do it fast

I can understand putting in a male succubus (err, incubus?), but having "genders" for all the others is just dumb. Demons like the Voidwalker and Infernal are obviously genderless, and the Felguard wouldn't make sense having a female variety.

I would much rather of gotten different skins for our demons, so they could be customized and look drastically different than they do now. Not just genders that don't make a lick of sense and won't offer much customization.

In the end, it should have been just sticking in an incubus skin for the succubus and leaving the rest alone. Then, adding in actual skins for each demon that offer more customization. I always wanted one of those Voidwalkers from Outland (the ones with the cloak and lanterns, or the ones with the armour), not a "female" one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    OT: why the fuck should women get different pets to the men... i mean really, demons that are pulled from there home have no such idea of pleasing there master by looking cuter for the ladies. this is the most retarded thing i have every heard, a game where it has everything over everyone else and you want.... female warlock pets.... please all of you, grow some brain cells for the love of the human race do it fast
    I'm not sure I get your point. The whole thing is just a means of allowing us as Warlocks more opportunities for customisation beyond recolouring. It's not about male characters getting one type, and females another - either will be able to choose either. Something that a lot of people have been asking for, week in week out since pretty much the game was made. It wont require any additional work for anyone in terms of design since they'll just fill in the gaps for 5 new NPC models in a future content patch.

Also, there's plenty of reason for Demons to have genders - they are afterall mostly made up of races enslaved from worlds destroyed by the Legion, Eredar included. Constructs like Infernals perhaps not, but I'm not entirely convinced they actually meant those cooldown Guardians would be included, but rather just the permanent ones.

Also.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    me going on the blizz forums to tell blizz that they should make all the females have bigger boobs and asses cuz that'll make the game more enjoyable for me ...again idk how.
    you know i think theres an addon for that my pervy friend had it

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    What is a fro tol?
    tree of life....so a tree with boobs? D:
    or a cat for that matter...i think our incubus makes more sense x_x

Quote Originally Posted by kukki View Post
    you know i think theres an addon for that my pervy friend had it

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 11:52 AM ----------

tree of life....so a tree with boobs? D:
    or a cat for that matter...
    Yeah, no.
    I don't need to see the junk on a cat/bear, just to say "They're gender variant!"
    i think our incubus makes more sense x_x
    Yes, yes, yes plz.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Felguard - (Demo) great for aoe, especially for boss fights such as maloriak.
    Succubus - (Demo) Lash of pain works really well for single target DPS.
    Felhunter - (Affli) Applies an int which makes up for having no mages - Also interrupts casters.
    Imp - (Destro) Provides great buffs to destro dps with empowered imp etc also makes up when for when no priest is in the group by providing stam buffs
    Voidwalker - Good for nothing big blue clown - this