Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If I were to even think of drinking a soda it would have to be Mountain Dew.

I've never had it. Really want to try it sometime though..

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Mountain Dew Pitch Black, the rest is meh.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    Love the taste, absolutely won't drink it.

Here's why:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nd67PyG6mC...untain+dew.jpg

Diet isn't horrible in a pinch, though.
    If you want to drink it, then include it as part of a balanced diet.

It annoys me so much when people complain about how fatty this food is and how bad that food is. Just balance your diet and do some fucking exercise (not saying that you don't do exercise, just a general rant). /rant

Deleted
    I had it when I went to America a few years ago, had a cup I could fit my head in filled with the stuff (no joke, it was like a KFC bucket, you had to share it with 3 other People or something) never felt a auger rush like it in my life, I cantle back 4 or 5 cans or red bull and still go to sleep :P

It just started getting on the shelves here in the UK, I finaly got to see the sugar levels ... 66% of my daylie sugars in a 500ml serving! Yet it still does not taste the same as it does in America. Sort of watered down almost.

ALS - Typed from my iPhone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I've never had it. Really want to try it sometime though..
    Try the original American stuff first. Make sure it's the cans and make sure it's chilled properly.

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Liquid of the Gods. But like all good drugs must be done in moderation. OR YOU WILL PAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Why do you have a nutritionist?
    That's a good question. My doctor - who I have been seeing since I was a child - said I should consult a nutritionist and recommended one to me. I tend to avoid questioning medical professionals, but I am - if anything - only marginally overweight. I suspect my mom, who is a lifelong friends with this doctor... persuaded him to direct me to one when my she saw the food in my refrigerator one day.

When she calls it's easier for me to just say "yes, I'm still seeing the nutritionist" than it is to have her constantly sending me links about the latest ridiculous nutrition conspiracies.

Love it, but up here in Canada it doesn't have caffeine so I drink other things to get that buzz.

Go go Dr. Pepper

I absoluetly fell in love with the WoW gamer fuel, but I actually hate the original stuff. =X

Don't care much for the original flavor, but I lose my shit over Code Red and White Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

I love mt dew but its really hard to get here so: whenever im in the us and a im bringing a couple o cans home.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the flavors, but the king shall be the original. For no one can knock him off his kingly throne of kingness.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like dew, but from the mountain.

It's too sweet for my liking. It's okay though in small doses.

As a grown adult, I wouldn't go near Mt. Dew with a 10-foot pole. Also, I heard it makes you sterile (not trolling, it's a real rumor :P).

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    Love it, but up here in Canada it doesn't have caffeine so I drink other things to get that buzz.

Go go Dr. Pepper
    Dr. Pepper is good, but I like Mr. Pib better. It's not as strong. Being that I live in Canada as well and living close to the US border I just go across the line. Sweet to get Mt Dew with caffeine. Load up man.

I hate Mountain Dew

/thread

mt dew some good stuff. Personally my favorite soda

My opinion? I hate it, unless of course, they started supplying my battle bot fuel agian.