Losing out on no DPS?

Hey guys, I've rolled a priest for a little while and Ive noticed I dont really like the shadow spec to the point i do not want to play it. However, I enjoy healing on Holy. Going through WoW, will i be missing out on not having that opportunity to Roll a DPS and solo or farm/grind when i want to? Or am I not missing much. I just feel like im missing out on a lot not being able to have viable solo dps.

Thanks, Arctic

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For getting your Tol Barad trinket, you're missing out. Otherwise, not really. Sure, you might do things a little bit faster as dps, but it's nothing to sob about.

Also, reported Hikamiro for spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you like healing, heal. You can always pick up a Disc offspec for questing. MOAR PENANCE (and Smite)!

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    um...what? Normally I can piece together what someone is trying to say, but the above just hurts my head. Please, please take an extra second or two and at least read what you have written, you audience will appreciate it.

To the OP -- at max level I know lots of priests that have a disc / holy build for raiding and dungeons. My hunch would be that a shadow spec would make leveling easier but I don't think it is required. Again, we can't really tell you if you will be missing something or not. You should be able to experience everything the game has to offer with just a healing spec.

excuse me?

To the OP, you can level as disc, pennance scales quite nicely for damage until the higher levels at which point it may be slower, but you will be immortal..sort off

15+ Year Old Account

stupid internet jokes are stupid.

quit bringing 4 chan rubbish to mmoc.

kthx

edit for : I leveled my priest as disc. i was able to heal randoms, kill mobs easily with smite spam, no worries
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2011-04-16 at 12:02 AM.

this is a troll post, nothing to see here...

on topic almost all the priests in my guild are holy/ disc and most have little to no problem doing dailys or soloing mobs... just takes a bit longer thats all

i merely posted it because the op's post is fairly incoherent and needs a look at itself. Sorry if people can't take a joke.
    We can, you're just not funny. --Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-04-15 at 11:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You make my heart happy, Kelesti.

PS - I prefered disc > shadow leveling, and holy > all healing at 85. Maybe I'm just weird though. I'm thinking back on it while I'm at work, and I just loved disc through and through.