[Movies] Scream 4 (Possible spoilers)

So I just went to see Scream 4 and have to say that I am very happy with what I saw.

Its truly a return to form for Wes Craven after so many derivative sequels, and while it is by no means better than the original Scream it is certainly the best of the rest by quite a margin. I had almost no issues with it, from beginning to end it was hilariously self-aware. I wouldn't call it a "scary film", while I'm sure there are bits that'll make most people jump it certainly wasn't a heavy hitting horror, but then again its not really meant to be.

So in conclusion I want to know if anyone on this forum is also a fan of the Scream films, if so have you seen the fourth and what do you think/would you like to see more of them? If not why not?

Also as a side note to anyone that has seen it, do you think Kirby (the girl played by the girl from Heroes as I like to call her) is definitely dead? Her death was pretty much ignored and her body was not looked at a lot afterwards, in fact it was totally off scene for the rest of the film. Do you think there is a possibility that she survived or is she definitely dead? Just wondering as I'd quite like to see her as a recurring character because the only other possibility for one is Judy, and she just annoyed me...

Deleted
    I'm tempted to go see it. I've always had a soft spot for Scream.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was, surprisingly good for me, such an iconic character and it stayed true to the original/s. As they said in the movie, "Don't fuck with the original" =]

I urge you to go watch it tomhyde.

Wes Craven said hes signed up to do a Scream 5 and 6 depending on how well this one does. While I'm not for oversaturating franchises I feel we can get at least 1 more good film out of this one and with the lack of any other really good slasher films out there right now I really want more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    I urge you to go watch it tomhyde.

Wes Craven said hes signed up to do a Scream 5 and 6 depending on how well this one does. While I'm not for oversaturating franchises I feel we can get at least 1 more good film out of this one and with the lack of any other really good slasher films out there right now I really want more.

Same here, but I can wait another 5-10 years. I hope they dont rush it, make us miss it again like this one. Don't have it like Pirates where they release one every 2 years. Guarantee you that the new pirates would of looked and probably been better if they waited a bit longer to release it so that we miss it and are dieing to see it.

Deleted

[Movies] Anyone seen scream 4?

has anyone seen scream 4? if yes, was it good?

It was AMAZING I saw it yesterday I've been a scream fanatic for 7 years, since I was 7. And I snuck in to see it. It blew my every expectation of the movie. Anyone that has seen the movies will remember this "F*** Bruce Willis"