Bartering not affecting any currencies except gold?

Is it working as intended or a bug, that bartering doesn't affect any currencies except gold?
    It clearly says "all vendors". Still waiting for a gm answer...

Presumably works like the Goblin racial, meaning it's just poorly worded.

That page itself, in the comments at the end, confirms like 3 separate times that it only works on gold, not valor, honor, nor conquest and etc.

Other note: It stacks WITH the goblin racial. The KT ring goes from like 8.5k -> just under 6k with the two together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    That page itself, in the comments at the end, confirms like 3 separate times that it only works on gold, not valor, honor, nor conquest and etc.
    There is no need to "confirm" how it works now, I just have to log in to see. I wanted to know if someone already knows if it has already announced as a bug, or if it will be changed with 4.1. I'm still waiting for a gm answer ingame...

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 12:15 PM ----------

Ah I just got the answer:

It says, they know about the problem and the technicians are solving it. They expect the problem to be fixed soon (but say no actual date/version).
    Last edited by Puri; 2011-04-16 at 11:16 AM.

So it is supposed to work with honor/JP/VP/conquest vendors? Interesting. Makes this a much better perk then.

I wonder, if you buy stuff for so and so many justice points, drop the guild and resell it (without skill) will you get full thingy, thus capping yourself on conquest points ? (if it does work of conquest points)

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    There is no need to "confirm" how it works now, I just have to log in to see. I wanted to know if someone already knows if it has already announced as a bug, or if it will be changed with 4.1. I'm still waiting for a gm answer ingame...

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 12:15 PM ----------

Ah I just got the answer:
    GM Response

It says, they know about the problem and the technicians are solving it. They expect the problem to be fixed soon (but say no actual date/version).
    Please note that the GM response doesn't say how it should work. He didn't say wether the wording or the mechanic itself is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabbalah View Post
    Please note that the GM response doesn't say how it should work. He didn't say wether the wording or the mechanic itself is bugged.
    You're right. I just opened a follow-up ticket.

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 02:15 PM ----------

Wow, that was a fast answer:

But unfortunatly it says, there are no plans to extend the lower prices to anything but gold. So they just fix the tooltip

Deleted
    It would be extremely overpowered if this works on valor/justice/honor/conquest etc especially with the weekly cap on some of the currencies.

I cannot possibly imagine that Blizzard ever intended or even entertained the thought of it working for honor/JP/VP/Conquest.