Conclave 10m Heroic--halp!

Hey We're working on Conclave heroic (10m). We're getting stuck on Rohash's shield every time and have more than competent healers. We have been putting a Rdruid, rogue, and hunter on that platform but the shield keeps wiping that platform. All other platforms, thus far, have not been an issue. We have a Hpally and Rshaman which we could switch out with the Rdruid. Is there anything we're missing? Anything that we could be using on that platform to mitigate the dmg? The rogue has been able to mitigate most of the dmg but the druid/hunter are having one heck of a time. Any suggestions, ideas, etc. are appreciated. Ty!

ETA: We also have a Dk, Lock, mage, So, we could swap any of those over to that platform as well.
    Last edited by shortcake26; 2011-04-16 at 01:15 AM.

Get 15 more jk We have
    Combat Rogue
    Rdruid
    Hpally
    Rshaman
    Fire mage
    Dlock
    2 prot pallies
    Fdk
    MM(can be BM) hunter
    Last edited by edanna; 2011-04-16 at 01:21 AM.

yea just bring 15 more ppl

I'd recommend having the Mage spec frost and have him swap to the wind platform replacing the Hunter.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The question is, how long does it take to take the shield down? Anything less then 2 seconds is excellent, less than 3 seconds is doable, but if it takes more, you have a problem...

We have killed in many times using: frost mage, feral, moonkin, arcane mage.. Simply any class that is able to throw in like 50-70k in 2 secs and can reset stacks/has some defensive cooldowns + can avoid falling dmg..

The best healer for Rohash is disco priest - shileds + PS are amazing...

Second problem is, how high is your dps? Will you face three ultimates or is your DPS high enough to burn wind lord + nature lord before third ultimate and then zerg frost one? Lets say you will go with three full cycles:

With your setup I would say put there frost mage + rogue + resto druid.. Shatter combo for shield, survive ultimate with Ice Block, reset cooldowns, repeat for the second time and third time rogue can stay for the ultimate..

rdruid is probably a poor choice for healing that platform. Druids burst healing capability is too low to really give anyone extra survivability outside their normal hp pool. We have LB on one, swiftmend another, and what? regrowth for ourselves? When we first started doing this I was originally the starting healer on air (druid) but I switched with the hpally who I think had better success, though ultimately the dps on that platform is going to the cause of success (or failure). We had a hunter and rogue for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why they aren't able to get that shield down, unless they are blowing CDs earlier or not saving combo points for when the shield is up. However, you can swap your mage for the hunter since your AoE on the nature adds will still be good, and a frost mage with Deep Freeze and either FoF Ice Lance or FoF Brain Freeze FFB is a very nice amount of burst.

We normally have a disc priest over on that platform because their shields are very good. However, a resto druid should be fine as well as long as that shield is brought down within 3 seconds. If that shield lasts even a second longer the druid won't have the ability to really heal people up as well as other healers do. Outside of that though the damage shouldn't be that bad over there, I don't know if people are getting hit with things or knocked off. We have our 2nd dps over there (in our case an ele shammy) leave after the shield is down and head to frost, so maybe if you have your 2nd dps leave earlier than will help the druid as well. With the shield dying quickly enough the druid should be fine, and the ability to hot up the rogue before everyone leaves for the ultimate would certainly be useful (much like the disc priests shields are great for that).
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-04-16 at 05:58 PM.