Poll: Which T12 fight do you LEAST like doing?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I gota say p2 of Nef. Every other fight and part of that fight is fine , but being a hunter i hate relying on baddies to do interupts for 2 solid minutes.

Maloriak hc>.>

On normals everything is pretty much fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Chimaeron. Snoozefest for dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    phase 2 troll you.
    P2 is a DPS check, yes, but hardly anything special. Basically the only thing that can screw you up is if the raid isnt topped up before entering P2, which isn't an issue with just a bit of coordination. The whole damn fight is in the hands of the tanks and healers... Such a damn stupid fight.

I despise just bout everything of P3 Nefarian add kiting as a tank. They're never grouped up so they dont spawn at the same time, the fire seems to have the mind to screw you instead of following players. And since the adds don't die at the same time, shadow blaze always picks the alive adds instead of the dead ones, making picking up the dead ones without resetting the alive ones a total cluster fuck and nearly impossible

Maloriak... not because its hard but because he won't drop my mace! Going on week #14

Deleted
    Council. That fight drives me CRAZY!.
    Sure, we've been oneshotting them (in normal though) for a while now, but it hasn't made it any more enjoyable for me. I just feel so bloody worthless thorough the fight, especially on phase 2. Run there to grab that buff, run here to grab another buff. Get out of the raid due to lightning rod, dodge this, dodge that, watch dps cause the other has taken less damage, push dps cause yours has taken less damage. And the third phase... Can't even properly use my burst since the threat table resets, tanks vengeance has time to drop off AND I'm forced to play catchup while the thing is being kited WHILE dodging the pools on the ground... All in all, a thoroughly unenjoyable fight for a Ret Pally, and I'd imagine any melee. (Also tanked it twice and NO, didn't like tanking it either)

Al'Akir wasn't THAT bad (atleast not on normal), what mainly bothered me about him was the fact that he drops such shitty loot most of the time that you just find yourself wondering "Was it worth it?" and that is not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    You forgot to list Sinestra.
    <
    She's really fun though so I doubt anyone who is on her would vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    P2 is a DPS check, yes, but hardly anything special. Basically the only thing that can screw you up is if the raid isnt topped up before entering P2, which isn't an issue with just a bit of coordination. The whole damn fight is in the hands of the tanks and healers... Such a damn stupid fight.
    Every fight is in the hands of the tanks and the healers?

Ascendant Council, simply because of the trash before them xD

I play the melee in charge of balancing hp pools. Fuck council.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychadous View Post
    T12?
    Bad troll is bad?

Don't reply just to call people trolls. It was a typo any way. -- Buckwald
    Although this is going to be just as pointless as your post Psychadous, I would just like to say that people like you make me wanna never visit forums again. Go die in a fire.

Edit: Chimaeron btw ^_^ <~
    He who angers you conquers you.

The trash packs before Ascendant Council. My least favourite fight.

Al Akir. RNG fight with RNG loots
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    For now at least, Maloriak Heroic. It's so...messy.

My opinion might change after we get some tries on Ascendant Council Heroic - on normal mode it usually goes well but sometimes the fight just seems to hate you as melee.

Deleted
    Al'Akir has 0 RNG. everything can be prevented. I myself died only 2 times in our progress and farm kills (20(prog tryed)+7(kills)=2 deaths? no rng.). RNG is a myth.

most annoying boss by far, chim.

Cho'gall.. So many things can break in there...

Chimaeron heroic, since you can't really prevent him from killing most of your raid in the end. All other fights are really nice in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    RNG is a myth.

most annoying boss by far, chim.
    Massive fail right there, since the timing of Massacre is completely random.
    Last edited by Auralan; 2011-04-18 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    Chimaeron heroic, since you can't really prevent him from killing most of your raid in the end. All other fights are really nice in my opinion.

Massive fail right there, since the timing of Massacre is completely random.
    No. And here's why.
    You have your cast bar on? You don't? Well you should, cause the cast bar of the boss removes that RNG factor from the fight, since you have ages until the massacre cast has landed. RNG is a myth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Al'Akir is defo the most annoiying fight ive ever done...