Poll: Which T12 fight do you LEAST like doing?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I say Chimaeron. It's the only fight that we still have some minor problems with..

why does everyone say that al'akir is RNG....in almost all cases there is a way to counter all the things going on without anyone dieing

EDIT: my least favourite encounter is probably Halfus (he was not in the options), because I just stand and spam heal the whole encounter (and occasionally moving out of fireballs)

For the love of god, add Conclave to this list.

Al'akir heroic by a MILE.

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    You forgot to list Sinestra.

I voted Al'Akir. So much rng in phase one, so much rng. :<
    Whoever likes Sinestra least doesn't deserve to vote here, best fight easily :<.

Deleted
    Chimaeron is so fucking boring as DPS...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Chimaeron is so fucking boring as DPS...
    This, such a horrible boring fight. And you don't even have enrage issues or anything to worry about, because it's all about pushing him into p2 in the start of feud (which is based in RNG).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrully View Post
    Atra, atra and more atra. I don't understand why people hate Al'Akir so much, but I think it's cute when people blame their fails on RNG all the time. Personally my favorite is Conclave shortly followed by Cho and Al'Akir.
    Given that your guild has 10/12 progress, you wouldn't have any clue. Come back and say that when you've tried Al'Akir heroic. Especially on 25 man.

heroic chimaeron. Dps didnt understand the meaning of...stop dps. They racked up so many dots we never had time to heal people up

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Heroic Maloriak, uggggggggh. One missed/accidental/late interrupt and everything goes kaboom. So frustrating.
    Agreed.

H Chimaeron is irritating as well because of the particular timing.

Nefarian can bite me, simply because a) I have to kite the adds QQ, and b) phase 2 is the most frustrating phase in the world as a healer when someone dies on a different platform, because there was absolutely nothing you could have done to prevent it.

Deleted
    Conclave of winds 10-man heroic is a pain. (I admit I didn't try the harder HM yet)

If I was dps, I guess I would answer Chimaeron.
    Last edited by mmoc4a1158ae20; 2011-04-16 at 06:09 PM.

Omnotron defense system.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Al'Akir. have yet to defeat him, but all my tries makes me raaage!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Heroic Maloriak, uggggggggh. One missed/accidental/late interrupt and everything goes kaboom. So frustrating.
    Exactly this!

This should be switched to say either normal or heroic, because if you find normal Al'Akir an RNG fest, I've got bad news for you.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    This, such a horrible boring fight. And you don't even have enrage issues or anything to worry about, because it's all about pushing him into p2 in the start of feud (which is based in RNG).
    phase 2 troll you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated earlier, Maloriak. The better the gear the more annoying that fight gets. Easy fight, but it's soooo easy to push him to his last phase WAY to early.

maloriak HC, Cuz I'm always nervous when I'm on interrupt duty which makes it a very unenjoyable encounter ;0

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Al'Akir...*shudders*... Oh look it's a happy wall of tornadoes coming from the left...oh hey and there's another happy wall of tornadoes coming from the right...oh and what's that? half the raid just fell off...

We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Magmaw because the way we do it it's so dreafully boring. We just have 1 dk solo the worms all fight long. It's just a tank n spank for us.