Downloading from Google Video?

First off, sorry if this is the wrong forum. It's WoW-related, but my question has to do more with Google Video than the WoW video I'm trying to download off of it.

Anyways.
    I shot http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6420407553125# way back in June of 06 when my guild first downed Rag, and posted it online. Since then, my hard-drive crashed and I lost the video, and eventually forgot that I had thrown it up on Google Video.
    Well, Google Video is going to be removing all of its videos come May 13. After that, this video is gone. It says that there's supposed to be a Download button under the Actions tab on my Video Status page. There is no Download button.
    Has anyone been able to get their video off of Google Video? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Oh, any Vanilla WoW raider would love this video. The quality is kinda poor and the UI will probably make your eyes bleed, but it has vent. More importantly, it has vent when Rag dies. I just want this video for the nostalgia. That Mage is still my main and I still raid with a couple of those people weekly.

Oh, and I tried going to the Google Video help forums, but the last post in there was back in 2009 ><

You're a lifesaver. Thanks!

I also got that email tonight, guessing they sent it before the download feature was live.

I don't see why they don't automatically put them all on YouTube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I don't see why they don't automatically put them all on YouTube.
    Me neither, but in terms of server space youtube seems quite large

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Me neither, but in terms of server space youtube seems quite large
    Well, Google owns 'em both so a merging should be possible.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Well, Google owns 'em both so a merging should be possible.
    Yeah i know, but it's still loads of gigs to move

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Yeah i know, but it's still loads of gigs to move
    Its probably in the region of a few hundred TB