Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    You should add a poll
    Poll isn't that important, that's just numbers.

More fun to read why people love their melee class

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue. Stealth can be very fun. While feral druids can prowl and all, I still prefer the rogue's abilities.

Enhance Shaman. Big numbers with Windfury and Lava Lash, and it's probably gonna get a bit more challenging with the new Fire Nova, maybe not on bosses but at least on trash.

When I got into instances at 85 I felt like I had a lot of down time compared to end of Wrath with not having to manage Lightening Shield, Magma Totem, and Fire Nova. The old rotation was a giant pain in the ass sometimes though.

Also I kinda like my Unholy DK, but that's mainly cause it's melee and I get a pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.

Deleted
    Fury warrior...why ? beacuse i like to cut chunk of healths with mah dual wield two handed

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE
    1. Enhancement Shaman
    2. Feral Cat Druid
    3. Fury Warrior

PvP
    1. Combat Rogue
    2. Arms Warrior
    3. Unholy DK
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

I'm split between rogue and warrior. I find both to be very enjoyable, between the swinging of two or one huge 2 handed weapons or the fast pace style of rogue, I just enjoy it. But I've also have never played an enhancement shaman, nor really have done much dps with a ret paladin, and I just get bored with the rotation of feral druids.

Deleted
    No love for retridins?

Deleted
    even tho i play a ret pala i still love my fury warrior much more fun

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior

usually arms

why?
    #1-spinning
    #2-yelling
    #3-spinning and yelling

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Normally, I would say warrior, but I recently leveled a rogue, and I love it even more.

I've played every Meleeclass besides a Retribution Paladin.
    Rogue was the class I've played the most, since it was my Main from Classic till pre-Ulduar, I enjoyed it very much. Sneaky, sneaky.
    Feral Kittie was also very enjoyable, so was well, is my Enhancement Shaman.. it's the only Melee DPS Class I play for now, since I prefer Healing/Tanking over DPS
    Warrior, well it's been a long time since I've played her but hell... it was fun. No Doubt.
    Death Knight on the other hand is obviously the only Class I'll never like :|
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    My favorite playstyle is that of an assassination rogue/feral druid. I really hate classes with tight ass rotations (like dk before they changed the rune regen syste) where you lose dps if you don't press your next ability the millisecond the gcd is over.

Ret paladin by far. Has been my main since I first started in early BC. I've always been a fan of the holy lawbringer kind of character and I continue to enjoy it to this day

Second would be rogue as I can't get enough of the stealth mechanic. I always just sneak into alliance places for no reason to try and assassinate someone xD

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warrior!

Love being able to survive longer than most classes, plus, with a decent healer or 2 behind me, the more i get beat on, the more damage i do.

Timing stuns to counter enemy burst, or getting that safguard on your partner when they are getting burst down, i also love setting up that insanely huge shield slam crit when the enemy least expect it.

I know it's a pretty useless class to play in pvp these days, especially with the survivability of blood dk's, but hell, it's just sooo much fun!

Hunter :P Trololololol

Seriourly though, I would have to say 1H Fury warriors. Loved it in V and TBC.

Rogue.

But I'm biased.

Rogue For Life! Extraordinary class!

Deleted
    I love to play feral druid because they way you move and apply DoTs and so on.
    However, i still haven't tested Enhancement shammys at lvl 85, worth a try?

Feral Druid, Enhance Shaman comes in as a close second though.