10+ Year Old Account

I hope someday blizzard fixes their going into the past to level

My friend today asked me this because he just started wow and wants to upgrade from his trail

Yeah but my characters are being played in the cataclysm world.
    I am so confused. Is the original game going to be all the same quests & the cataclysm world.. But only a lvl 60 cap?

I'll probably just buy the battle chest online. I just am all confused on how this shit works in that sense.
    I know they do want to fix it in the furture and I really hope they do, its getting harder and harder to explain each expansion to new players lol
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

To troll a bit, the story is basically screaming at you when you log in.

To be constructive, when you go through the starting zones, regardless of race, you experience the cataclysm. It's not great, but it is there. Vanilla has basically been completely thrown out besides bringing back every one except AQ, and BC and Wrath are just kind of there. Blizz really should redo BC and Wrath, but I'd rather have them focus on new content at 85 instead, and I think many players feel the same.

If he wants to get into the story more, he can pretend that he is a straggler in the war coming in to clean up the mess the heroes made. Good for him for finishing off the demons in Outland and those pesky undead we didn't have time for in Northrend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.

A simple fix would be to have Chromie give you a quest at 60 and 70 to go back and ensure the Outlands and Northerend crusades go as planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    A simple fix would be to have Chromie give you a quest at 60 and 70 to go back and ensure the Outlands and Northerend crusades go as planned.
    that would actually be a pretty nifty idea, and I enjoy the idea of time travel but it has to be known for it to be enjoy about not
    "hey to hit the next level cap go back in time!!!!"
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Thumbs up!

Deleted
    it goes 1 ,2 ,3 , then the world blew up and changed 1 - not that hard

Deleted
    Nice idea.

Caverns of Time could be used for entering old raids at lvl 85 too... you keep your current gear set; except it's auto-nerfed to 'best in slot' levels for that particular expansion (or patch).
    That way old content would be a challenge again, and the mounts/titles could still mean something once you earn them.. in your own time.

The main problem would be players like me, who when you get to a certain point in either zone its bail onto the next better zone/items so the story is fragmented, it might help new players but 60-70 are they expected to go through hellfire, zanga.. all the way through to finshing the kara quests before moving onto wrath?

Currently with heirlooms i touch maybe 10%~ of outlands story before moving onto northrend which while there i try to dungeon and herb/mine as much of that awful place as i can before moving onto the new Cata zones.

Just had an interesting idea, If they made both zones 58-80, So you could take your pick either you go to outland to northrend to level.
    Just make the later zones in TBC level 70-80 mobs and quests/rewards similar to those found in northrend, and reduce the starting area's in Northrend to that of outland with similar quest rewards.. Even if they copy paste most the quest rewards it would certainly be more interesting. (and i'd level in outland hell to the yeah)

But more than likely Blizzard will ignore the zones because currently they do the job of leveling the masses.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

I don't rp, at all, but what you're suggesting would be too much of a break for those that do, even by blizzard standards. Want help from someone higher level than you? "Could you come back in time to help me out?"
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    blizzard ruined time and space when they introduced cataclysm... we now sit in their mess (if we care about lore) until they fix it by revamping tbc and wotlk. or just camp ur capital city and spam LFD and super awesome balanced pvp