Deleted

Looking for addon that shows raid frames for fights with multiple bosses e.g. V&T

Yes, I'm looking for an addon that will show information on health, energy and that kind of thing on encounters where there are multiple bosses.

I'm thinking like a raid frame where the bosses are just listed below eachother, and are clickable for fast targeting, while at the same time working for mouseover macros.

Playing a fire mage, double dotting on fights like V&T, council, omnitron etc. is pretty much demanded, so an addon like this would be very nice.

So does such an addon exist?

Thanks in advance,
    jimme

Most unitframe addons provide Boss Frame's which you can move around and change the apperance of. I myself use Shadowed Unit Frames.

What that guy said. Shadowed is pretty legit, very clean and easy to use. Pittbull is also pretty nice, but a lot more work to get it where you want it.

Most popular unitframes:
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    PitBull Unit Frames 4.0
    Stuf Unit Frames
    Perl Classic Unit Frames

If you are into LUA there is oUF which im sure also got a Boss Frame plugin

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pitbull4 doesn't show boss frames - the authors are slacking on that part of it.

Doesn't it already exist within the Deafult UI? (Right where the quest and achievment tracker is)

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    Doesn't it already exist within the Deafult UI? (Right where the quest and achievment tracker is)
    Yes it does

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yup - the default UI has them. SUF, StUF, and oUF allow them to be configured like any other frame. Pitbull4 is "working on it", but it's not able to yet.