Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Too bad they weren't coming with the patch tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    There are unique-equipped epic gems on the PTR:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=69922

If it's anything like WOTLK, they'll be from fishing dailies.
    i have a feeling that the epic unique gems you're talking about are related to firelands raid not only cause the name and unique ( you can only equip one, i have a feeling they are gonna be zone drop from trash or bosses

Deleted
    As far as I can remember, Epics gems to cut were only introduced in BC in the upcoming events for sunwell. I remember our guild JC's grinding Shattered Sun Offensive rep in order to be able to buy the patterns?

But my memeory could be failing me.....?!?

Halatosis

Quote Originally Posted by Halatosis View Post
    As far as I can remember, Epics gems to cut were only introduced in BC in the upcoming events for sunwell. I remember our guild JC's grinding Shattered Sun Offensive rep in order to be able to buy the patterns?

Halatosis
    No they were introduced in 2.1, the recipes were available from Hyjal, Scale of the sands rep.
    Anyway epic gems = 3rd tier content for BC and WotLK .. prolly the same for cata.
    The ones from Shattered Sun was just another way to get them.

Deleted
    Something I would like to know is will the epic gem procs follow the same suit as wotlk? IE, small chance from elementium, slightly more of a chance from pyrium ore? This would figure to be the best choice, but you never know with Blizz, lol.

Halatosis

Quote Originally Posted by Halatosis View Post

Halatosis
    The epic gem patterns were originally from Caverns of Time: Battle for Mount Hyjal with the Scale of the Sands reputation.