Rate my toon and give me advice please. (balance Druid)

Just like it says in the post really. i'm currently raiding once a week when my guild does 3/4days each so i know im not gonna have the full experience in all the encounters, just wondering why my dps is a little poor as apposed to other raid members with similar gear. I know boomkin arnt meant to be super powerful but any advice is welcome.

clicky ----> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ighwind/simple

Many thanks in advance

You're logged out in feral gear.

PS.
    I can comment on the spec. It's not hard to get a proper balance spec together since it's very easy to pick up all relevant talents. Yours is fine, but consider putting 3 points into Perseverance. People might tell you that it's for hardmodes, but taking 6% less damage is always useful. I'd move the points from Gale Winds and Blessing of the Grove into Pers. You're then left with 0 points in any of the mana talents (Dreamstate, Moonglow, Furor), which could be an issue if you have really crap gear.
    Last edited by Pokty; 2011-04-16 at 08:54 PM.

Boomkin can actually be pretty powerfull, I outdps all but our best dps (single person) in 348, on all bosses.
    As for your toon, you are in your feral set atm so that won't do you much good. With talents i'd skip Fungal Growth, and put the points in Moonglow/Dreamstate/Furor. I don't find Blessing of the Grove that usefull, so you can skip a few points there as well.
    Glyph of Wrath is best replaced by Starsurge, for more starfalls flying around. Also swap Mark of the Wild for Dash (for fights like Atramedes you'll like to sprint as much as possible). Typhoon can be changed into Aquatic form, but that's personal taste.
    May everyone live.
    May everyone die.
    Hello my love.
    And my love, goodbye.

The armory should show me correctly now.