Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    I am in the same boat atm, Lost all interest in the game, even when I have nothing else to do, I would rather sit and stare the WoW icon, thinking "I could click that, but then what... sit around waiting for something exciting to happen" then just spend some time randomly browsing the intawebs

Deleted
    I allways hope someone I know will log on so we can do something. Never happens... Z.z

10+ Year Old Account
    mini goals I set for myself, in addition to another alt.

I have a 4th alt to 85 I'm working on. I've never played a mage in my 6 years of playing the game, and I've never leveled engineering. Doing both (currently 79 and 495 skill) are a great source of entertainment for me right now.

It's a nice break while still raiding semi-hard core being 3/12 HM in 25 man raiding.

Still playing because I enjoy raiding.

One question for those who actually quit the game: Why are you still posting on forums related to WoW to whine, bitch, and moan about a game you don't play anymore? I just don't get it. I guess you really don't have anything going on in your dull life so you have to qq on the forums.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewelder View Post

One question for those who actually quit the game: Why are you still posting on forums related to WoW to whine, bitch, and moan about a game you don't play anymore? I just don't get it. I guess you really don't have anything going on in your dull life so you have to qq on the forums.
    I guess you really don't have anything going on in your dull life so you have to qq on the forums

umm, well. You just posted a QQ. Irony is so ironic.
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-04-17 at 07:00 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Thewelder View Post

I have more sense of community on these forums then I do in the game.

I don't. I log in for raids four nights a week. Sometimes I play outside of raid times to level an alt or do some archeology on my main or something. It keeps the time i am logged on fun, and not just a chore
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

My guild, my friends, the raids and WoW

I do my random heroic on my hunter for the valor points, and recently I made a shaman a few days ago and I get a few lvls on that from time to time. That is really it I dont bother with dailies or really anything else. But that will stop soon, my subscription ends in exactly 2 weeks. Not sure if I will continue playing after that.

Easy, I don't log in every day. I log on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, one half hour before regularly scheduled raid times, and log off promptly when raid ends. I'll log in for an hour on Saturday to play the AH if I need gold for consumables. People who are on for hours and hours every day are just silly. Go play another game, go outside and pick up a sport, start playing music. There's other forms of recreation besides WoW.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

10+ Year Old Account
    For me its the Sweet SWEET smell of Innocent blood on a PvP server!
    Deathwing sunk my battleship