Modifier button Alternatives?

Hello

Just like to know if its possible to use any random button as modifier? I don't like alt or shift, i would like a normal button like H to be the modifier. But i think this doesnt work..

I would like to mindflay my focus target and then going back to "targetlasttraget" for a mindflay there. I tried making button h my select focus target, but targetlasttarget doesnt seem to work
    Does this only work when using a modifier.. I probably didnt set up the macro correctly, what i tried to was

Cast Mindflay modifier button:h = something like this i changed a working modifier with shift and replaced it with button:h

The way i like to play the normal modifier button dont fit my style so its hard when u need to attack two targets at same time, so i need to be able to attack one target my focus then switch back to my normal selected target, maybe there is a way without a modifier to do this

eithery way thx at advance, maybe someone who's pro at macros can tell me if what i want is possible

I think G is already bound to target last target but to answer your question only control alt and shift can be used as regular keyboard modifiers in macros.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator