Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I do enjoy TF2 despite the many ridiculous items I have to keep track of these days. I adore servers that only allow defaults.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

If TF3 comes out it better be a Fortress game and not Tiny Tots My First FPS with Hat Collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    So people doing archeology in wow, grinding for a rare drop off some mob, or anything like that cant say its work because its just a random drop
    Except people are working at a specific skill to get a specific item. TF2 all you do is play the game and you get items randomly at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicked View Post
    Except people are working at a specific skill to get a specific item. TF2 all you do is play the game and you get items randomly at anytime.
    Crafting turn those random items into specific items. Crazy how that works right

Crafting turn those random items into specific items. Crazy how that works right
    You mean weapons? That valuable, you should really invest in another game if TF2 items are end of the world.

You mean weapons? That valuable, you should really invest in another game if TF2 items are end of the world.
    No its not the end of the world id just like to see my multiple hundred hours do something in the next game is that to much to ask?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive been playing since beta and have over 500 hours so yes. plus 100plus hours on soldier. havent played in like a year and when i played a few weeks ago it just felt wrong. i didnt like the new maps or weapons it just felt unfair and less fun. still fun but less fun. i showed it to my friend and he bought it though and he loves it but wont play without me.

No its not the end of the world id just like to see my multiple hundred hours do something in the next game is that to much to ask?
    Think about too far in advance, TF3 hasn't even been mentioned by Valve when we see Episode 3 drop then maybe think about TF3.

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

Think about too far in advance, TF3 hasn't even been mentioned by Valve when we see Episode 3 drop then maybe think about TF3.

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time
    I know i know nothing for at least a couple years but still like to be prepared and think about these things

10+ Year Old Account
    I got all my engineer stuff from completing the achievements (weapons that is)
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins