Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just let them get to the big insults, racial slurs and such, then report them to Blizzard for being first class aholes. Oh and /ignore them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pray we have a hunter/rogue in the party for an MD pull. After that, just start the dungeon and kick him when we can. In the mean time, I might be throwing some insults his way (useless I know, but fun nonetheless if he starts raging).

Quote Originally Posted by Voltarius View Post
    I pray we have a hunter/rogue in the party for an MD pull.
    Wow, obviously you don't just meet douches, but retards. I would surely not wait in the instance for the kick, but do some daily quests or play the ah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    What's with the babies who refuse to leave a group unless you kick them? I know they are trying to prevent getting the deserter debuff but instead of just leaving and letting the rest of us carry on they spend half an hour insulting everyone in the group until they all leave, sometimes ninja pulling and preventing any progress. They refuse to play after 1 wipe, and don't understand that they can't be kicked because they've already initiated 2 kicks or we are still in the 15 min period of starting the instance.

The thing is, do you actually get the debuff if you leave after a wipe? Because I never have, and never have when theres only 3 people in the group.

Undergeared puggers are np, bad puggers just need guidance, these kids are just selfish morons who need a good slap.
    thats a form of greifing and isn't tolerated by blizzard. send a ticket and the guy won't be coming back to lfd anytime soon.

I had this once with a tank in brd because "brd was stupid" He refused to do anything untill 15 minutes i kept whining to do atleast something, he cleared up untill that stone giant boss, pulled him and the patrolling trash and left >.> Ppl like that are just annoying but it doesn't happen to often i guess.

I did it myself once in a Hc Hor run, I que's as dps (alone) for a random hc and get oculus, i'm kinda happy since that meant (well at that time) alot of badges= gems = gold but everyone left and i could reque, another long dps only que :/ Now i enter Hc HoR and they ask me to leave because they had a friend coming, i told them to shove it and kick me after the first 15 minutes were over. I didn't even bother to reque after that i went afk in HoR and dced later in org i guess. Spending 40+ minutes in que for 2 instances like that was to much for me ( 40 as in 2x 20 not 40 per instance )

I was just pissed at that moment and its something else then doing it after a wipe though

If you can't kick them yet for w/e reason, you can likely 4 man it, especially if the dick is a dps, and get rid of him asap. I had a pretty good group towards the end of wotlk, he holy pally immediately went to org before we even walked down the ramp. Our spriest just went out of shadow to heal when necessary and we plowed through as quick as normal (though they were wrath heroics so there isn't much to say).

As for why people do this, its because people in general are douchebags, thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    I pop out my RP gear and sit around a camp fire telling horridly obnoxious stories in all caps. They usually leave because no one gives a shit. But yea, if you troll them, they will leave.
    That sounds awesome.

Yeah,my anti-retards technique includes a Lord Walden's Top Hat,a tuxedo jacket and werewolf jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Dillybear View Post
    well what ur talking about is a huge dick face, but ive been in pugs where im doing my job, but since im not what they want exactly they tell me to leave, but i say kick me if u want, cause im here to do my dungeon. i dont waste time or anything like that, but i also dont leave because a bunch of bad players think that they understand how to play my role better than i do since they dont lol.
    So if u think you know better and they think they know better ur both douche's. Checklist (tank) Holding aggro not getting 1 shot job done good enough (DPS) Blowing shit up while maintaining a decent aggro under the tank CCing where necessary Job done good enough (Healer) Listening to dps and tanks bitch while healing everyone losing the least amount of players to ignorant crap CCing where necessary and watching mana pool Job done good enough

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the babies who refuse to leave a group unless you kick them? I know they are trying to prevent getting the deserter debuff but instead of just leaving and letting the rest of us carry on they spend half an hour insulting everyone in the group until they all leave, sometimes ninja pulling and preventing any progress. They refuse to play after 1 wipe, and don't understand that they can't be kicked because they've already initiated 2 kicks or we are still in the 15 min period of starting the instance.

The thing is, do you actually get the debuff if you leave after a wipe? Because I never have, and never have when theres only 3 people in the group.

Undergeared puggers are np, bad puggers just need guidance, these kids are just selfish morons who need a good slap.
    Sadism and schadenfreude. It can be cathartic and refreshing to make a party rage quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    The funny thing though: There is no proof whether this list exists at all or if it has any influence on the game, and one of my guildies surely has started over 50 kicks since cata and he still can and does kick as soon as someone failed in any way.
    There is certainly a black list, oh I remember the days when I didn't have to wait 2 hours just to kick the afk guy. I wonder when that timer reduces, I've had 2hours on all my character since forever, haven't been able to initiate a kick for weeks unless the guy is offline. Perhaps it resets whenever you agree to kick someone? Sure feels that way

I've had people like this before and I've always ended up reported them for griefing. Whether or not Blizz has done something about/to them, I'll never know. However, I also know that I've been kicked before within the 15 minutes of an instance and gotten the 30 min deserter debuff. So I don't know if that should happen or not, but I'd rather not give into the demands of kicking them. Most of the ones I've had just dick around outside the instance and do nothing but insult the group from there. Why waste a kick on them when you might have to kick their replacement or another person in the group?
    Kind of one of the flaws with the kick system, regardless of Blizz 'fixing' it. :|

I've also fallen prey to the "blacklist" timer, I believe, on my tank character I've been attempting to gear.
    I didn't have too much trouble at the beginning with my main, but have come across a wall of griefers in the last few months. Mostly DPS.
    I had no idea such a limitation existed, and was kicking one person per queue, at least, on bad days.

The problem is, too many people are kicking "baddies" and not griefers, which aren't the same thing at all. Baddies are just a nasty side effect of the LFD tool, and sort of have to be put up with, to an extent. This tool is unfortunately what people use when learning to play, and sometimes you get a steaming pile of awful to put up with. IMO, those people kicking DPS that doesn't do 10k dps, or kicking a tank who's obviously not very experienced and is moving slow, are abusing the system - and that's led to everyone else having to deal with the hunter or rogue who constantly pulls and wipes the party and laughs.

Also, there's a special place in Hell for parties who queue for an extra member during a boss fight where they aren't kicking said boss's ass. Accepting into a dungeon where you zone in dead off of the loading screen after 45 minutes really pees in your punch.

Deleted
    If ppl "beg" to be kicked, cause we randomly get DM or w/e that person don't like, I normally refuse to. Don't want my kick CD any higher than needed. If they try to grief by going afk, zooning out or facepull, I'll open a ticket and kick them right before last boss.

Only ever been threatened with a kick once before. Joined this group of 4 guildies as dps. Their tank had horrible gear and no aggro at all. So their healer said "druid tank or get kicked".

Anyways, when pugging on my lvl 80 alt (healer) I just keep my mouth shut, unless I have to give directions. If ppl ninja pull or overaggro constantly, I'll warn them and after that I simply just don't heal them. If they die, they get to run back in. Don't like rude fucks in general, so they will either learn to behave in a decent manner or they can start using bandages.

"kick me cause if i drop group ill cry and want a hug from my mommy"

I refuse to kick them for reasons stated already. I simply want to use my kick when I need it. Although it was hilarious one night. I was on my 40ish priest. This dude kept asking for a kick because he didn't like the instance, eventually someone else initiated it. We re-qued and the same guy came in. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by I King I View Post
    Me and 3 other friends cant kick people for 2 hours at the start of a fresh dungeon, because we had been kicking baddies since LFD first came out.
    If you have a 2 hour kick timer, you're not being selective enough and kicking too many people.

--

I'm still amazed at how much trouble people report. I can recally exactly one person getting a "you're being a jerk, see ya" kick and a couple of kicks for being AFK, over the last month or so. Sure we get some who don't play as well, but nobody so bad that they're actually impeding the group's progress.

Deleted
    We did the best thing the other day in a daily hc. Me and 2 guildies, all on alts in stonecore. Me tanking on my alt dk. Comes up to the 3rd boss and the holy paladin is being a complete tard, properly abusive in chat etc along with his 4k dps rogue friend. He insists he tanks the boss 'because he refuses to heal me'. We say no and I kill him with the shockwave tihng a couple of times.

So he and his rogue friend leave the instance, tell us 'brb an hour' expecting us to kick them. We didn't. We proceeded to 3 man ozruk and then the final boss. Nabs didnt get their VP and wasted about two hours being babies

10+ Year Old Account
    these kids are just selfish morons who need a good slap.
    All in favor? All opposed?
    Motion passes. Keep your pimp hand strong gents.

Deleted
    Had a guy like that in a Mara run the one with the water elemental in it dont remember wich run it is as we couldent kick for the first 15 min he just spammed away to kick him everyone ignored him and we continued he dident pull anything atleast and we cleared the whole place in 10 min so we dident even get to kick anyone >.> why do they even bother.

Deleted
    I once got a tank in lfg that immediately after the group was formed demanded to get kicked because "he has stuff to do". Given that tank q takes usually few seconds and he could just leave and take the deserter, we told him we won't kick him. He went offline. >.< There should be a debuff for kicked people too. perhaps shorter than deserter, but there should be one. or cd on how often one can be kicked.