View Poll Results: Raegwyn or Mionelol as your favorite soloer?

Voters
654. This poll is closed
  • Raegwyn

107 16.36%
  • Mionelol

262 40.06%
  • Raegwyn until he stole ideas from Mionelol

67 10.24%
  • They are DKs, so meh.

218 33.33%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jider for not using broken class mechanics. Wait...Recuperate...mind me never.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Neither. dks blah blah etc etc
    this

I'm no longer impressed when a dk is soloing bosses.
    Sure it takes a lot of time but a dk can just solo everything as long as they can tap their selfheal buttons fast enough.
    If a holy priest would solo stuff, lovely, but a dk, nah, is boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Mionelol

10+ Year Old Account
    themiller is my favourite.

Mionelol! because of having a better guild and better gear to solo DPSbosses earlier and because of yogg ofc i didnt even thought that he would be possible so congratz to that again

But Jider is still the most creative soloer out there
    and you all forgot Dysphoria the great Hunter vs World artist who is my personal favorit for all time
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2011-04-17 at 10:10 PM.

None of them i think dungeons and raids should be for people with friends/guilds etc

Really would like to see a poll. 3 Votes I would think.

1. Mionelol
    2. Raegwyn
    3. Used to be Raegwyn but changed to Mionelol when you found out Raeg has been "stealing" first kills.

Raegwyn has soloed some tough stuff but Yogg is on another level.
    ya,it must be real tough when you have more hp then what people had at the lvl you can actually do the content,plus your 5 lvls above what the lvl you should be doing the content as

no ive did yogg.but my point still stands,the game isnt balanced around lvl 80 content.the lvl cap is lvl 85,and thats what the game is balanced around

im pretty sure the only thing Mionelol and raegywn are proving is how boring the game is at the moment

raegwyn solos bosses that are tank and spank for which you need just gear and 5 min of eventual tactics. Mione soloed something that ppl tought will be impossible to solo and kudos to him for that.
    They are both dk'a however and way dk is designed makes it pretty much a tank+healer vs boss...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    Mionelol! because of having a better guild and better gear to solo DPSbosses earlier and because of yogg ofc i didnt even thought that he would be possible so congratz to that again

But Jider is still the most creative soloer out there
    and you all forgot Dysphoria the great Hunter vs World artist who is my personal favorit for all time
    My vote goes to Raegwyn because modesty is cool.

Seriously, if you idiots dont have anything else to say then whine about DK's, this is not the thread for it. It's a simple A or B choice. If you can't answer it, find another thread.

OT: Mionelol, due to the fact that he solod Yogg, that was just a shock when I read that on the front page.

Fanboys make me puke >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Neither, the difficulty of soloing with a Blood DK is severely overrated.
    sorry guys....but this.

i'd rather see some retardedly crazy plan that jider put together (even if it is exploiting, or whatever) than lol i spammed my cooldowns and death strike for long enough that the boss died, give me lots of credit please.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both DK's, Both have.. ''Internet fame''

They are both good, and I'll leave it at that!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    4. They're DKs so I don't care.

4 seems to be the opinion of a few people around here at least.

I suspect either you haven't done the fight, you haven't watched the video in detail, or both. You're welcome to your opinion but soloing yogg saron even now isn't exactly easy. Mess up the insanity or add control and he will happily destroy you.
    if you dont care why would u respond to this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raegwyn was the first that I heard of. But both are bad since Raegwyn probably wants to do it for e-peen and Mionelol is just trying to compete. Also Draenei DK is just...
    "I have taught you many ways to kill a mortal, Kratos. Flesh that burns, bones that break. But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltronn
    GIRL BETTER BE QUIET MAKIN MA SAMMICH... ¬.¬

Quote Originally Posted by Tsjb View Post
    If that's your stance, your vote should definitely go to Mionelol. Did you know that the majority of Raegwyn's solos were, in fact, done by Mionelol first? Probably not, and that's because she doesn't post them all over the interwebs, just on her blog.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mionelol, without a doubt. The fact that Raegwynn stole her ideas really sealed the deal for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsjb View Post
    Where was the modesty in the beginning admitting that he used Mionelol's posts to use as his own?