Prot Pally Ilvl 355 LF Weekday Raiding Guild Afternoon

Hello, I'm looking for a guild that raids between 2:30pm--6:20pm EST. I know how to play my class and I always follow orders that are given to me (even if I disagree with them unless one of them is make me go holy and/or give up on my prot spec). For me, gear is just a tool that I use to kill bosses, in raids the most important thing for me is kill the bosses not loot. Feel free to pst me in game or mail me.

Since I can't post links yet my toon's name is Thyranne on Warsong.

I'm looking for a hardcore or semi hardcore guild.
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2011-04-17 at 10:09 PM.

still looking for a guild.

Still looking for a guild!

We have a small group on (A)Thrall that are kinda stuck in the same boat. Afternoon guilds are next to impossible to find but I guess if we all band together we have a better chance.

shabaza
    Fierce is a mature 10 man casual raiding guild on Ysera. We are a close group looking to fill out our raiding roster with some experienced raiders. We currently raid 3 nights a week, Wed, Fri and Sun for 3-4 hours a night, invites starting at 1930 server (EST). There is no commitment required to attend 100% of raids, we understand having real life commitments, but we would like to keep a consistent 10 man group. We are looking at raising our raiding group to a solid 10 members so that we no longer have to PUG. We enjoy having fun during raids, while pushing for progression. We may be casual but when its time for raid, people are expected to come prepared with food and flasks, have read up on the strategies and be ready to go.

Raids: WED, FRI, SUN
    1930-2300 est

Need 1 Melee DPS

Rogue
    Warrior

1 Healer

Druid
    Paladin

1 tank

Paladin
    Deathknight
    Warrior

I know that our times might be a bit later than you'd like, but there would be a fulltime spot available. We are currently 9/12. Check us out.

We are open to the option of helping to pay for your server or faction change. Please take a look at our site fierce.wowstead.com Any questions contact Shabaza or Zigkon.