Poll: What will you play next? (2011)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    GW2 & Tera online....

Deleted
    Guildwars 2, I love what I've seen from the combat and dynamic event system so far!

your avatar makes me embarrassed to even post here, but still play wow

Other, please specify...

Real Life. I hear it can be really good, but it's hardcore. You only get one life, once you lose it, that's all folks...

10+ Year Old Account
    TERA (The Exiled Realm of Arborea)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sw:ToR, bioware for life
    Quote Originally Posted by aceborn View Post
    Star wars the old republic will go down faster than a Boing 47. Bioware simply cannot deliver.

It will be like the new star wars movies.. hard to follow up on a legend!

Also I am not a fan of GW2, just being realistic.
    They said that with mass effect, see how that turned out

Just left wow for rift untill swtor goes life.. and tbh going over to rift is prob the best thing i have done when it comes to games.. the world seems so much more alive then azeroth.. but when swtor goes live bye bye rift

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aceborn View Post
    Star wars the old republic will go down faster than a Boing 47. Bioware simply cannot deliver.

It will be like the new star wars movies.. hard to follow up on a legend!

Also I am not a fan of GW2, just being realistic.
    Im sorry? Bioware cannot deliver? i guess you havent played Kotor 1,2 and mass effect? please stop trolling and gtfo

Deleted
    For everyone using the Kotor/ME comeback in regards to people bashing bioware... You really, and I can't stress enough... REALLY need to go play through the Baldur's Gate series and Planescape: Torment.

On topic... Guild Wars 2 and/or Diablo III.

Deleted
    Honestly I have no idea. Waiting for an "hardcore" MMO (like you play a year and you're way ahead of those who started 2 months ago) with dedent gameplay, fantasy setting, no furry animal races etc.:P And preferably one thats 17+ and doesn't pamper players (like hard zones where dying means losing gear and no nerfing the content) and high level cap.

Star wars doesnt interest me at all, hate the universe and GW2 just sounds boring. I'd rather play a single player game then.. and mass PvP isn't really my thing, small scale PvP is much more fun.

On the positive side though, I'm kinda looking forward to Fallout MMO if it's anything as good as Fallout 3 or New Vegas and World of Darkness MMO but thats been in the making for at least 5 years and no new info.

Recent games from Bioware, in my own very personal opinion, represent a steady decline in the attributes that used to make me trust them implicitly. In the old days I'd buy a Bioware game without playing it because I knew it would be great. More recently, I'm left instead with confusion and buyer's remorse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    Recent games from Bioware, in my own very personal opinion, represent a steady decline in the attributes that used to make me trust them implicitly. In the old days I'd buy a Bioware game without playing it because I knew it would be great. More recently, I'm left instead with confusion and buyer's remorse.
    I understand what you are going through... I paid for Dragon Effect.

I think GW2 is going to really take a huge base from WoW. Rift was a great game but once you hit 50, you see all the grinding you have to do with reputations and PVP and such. GW2 says they hate grinding, and if they pull it off, I'm all in.

I hope they do too, I love the GW2 artwork.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I like WoW a lot and it was a great game, but with 7 85s it ran its course. I still absolutely want to run the crap out of ZA/ZG I loved those troll zones and the armor models.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2011-04-18 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Felt I needed to give WoW some props

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep playing WoW, Rift and start playing Star Wars when its released in May!!!!
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to play Tera when it comes out. Faster paced games are a lot more fun then slower paced games. I like having to actually dodge attacks, and aim to attack. It brings more skill into the game, like having to block an attack at the right moment.

Because GW2 will probably be released q4 2011 or q1 2012 I will also play Star wars but full GW2 hardcore gaming when it's released baby!
    "It's Better To Burn Out than To Fade Away"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 looks like it could be really amazing, and idk if diablo 3 qualifies as an MMO but im gonna play the hell out of it.

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2, duh!
    I have no idea why SWTOR got so many votes??
    From what I have seen SWTOR is not that interesting at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally was going to play SWTOR but after going over to the GW2 site, its was a pretty easy conversion, the dedication that they seem to be putting into it is something that you normally see come out of blizzard, I know a few of the guys over there were from Blizz, but if more companies have the mentality of "Release it when its 100%" then everyone will be a lot happier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars look great, i dont understand all the bashing.... Jolix doesn't understand y Star Wars has many votes, the 60+ voters rather the Star Wars is it so hard to understand? lol.

Well figuring SWTOR will be the next one out I picked that. I will however switch to GW2 when that is released. I quit WoW and am currently playing Rift.