Poll: What will you play next? (2011)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Guild Wars 2, I'm tired of WoW's combat style and SW:TOR is using the same sort.

Warhammer 40K: Dark Millenium, i love pvp and is so sick off the pvp in wow. DM seems to be a very pvp focused game and the lore off 40K is just amazing. To bad i have to wait like 2-3 years before that will launch, guess i will try GW2 untill 40K is released.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2011-04-18 at 11:57 AM.

Deleted
    Impatiently waiting for Warhammer 40k: Dark Millenium.
    I love Warhammer 40k, and I'm gonna love that MMO to bits.

Deleted
    Gw2 / swtor.. trying swtor first. Z.z

Deleted
    To everyone saying. Warhammer 40k. Remember the first Warhammer mmo? :P

If it's the same quality of Warhammer Online I certainly won't be playing it.

I don't like guildwars. The look of it makes me shiver.
    I wouldn't be able to stand a SW mmo, since I have a policy not to play something that was made into movies/books/games/childrens toys/backpacks etc etc.
    Rift seems fine. Yet, fucking grey everywhere. The lore in it is stupid too.

The only thing I can imagine is if the Warhammer 40k MMO is any good, if it ever releases. Either that or Titan. If Titan flops, I'll stick to 1-player games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    ToR probably. Looks nice imo

I'm really excited about Guild Wars 2 Sick of WoW atm and feel like I need something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    (Some will dispute but leave the game for more than 2 weeks and see if you hear anything at all about wow at all honestly anything. If you do was it good? I think not!) wow is not even in the top 30 mmo's now rofl.
    The odd thing is, World of Warcraft starts with a W, And seeing as your list is alphabetical, that seems to put WoW rather low on the list.

Anyways i'm hoping the new Warhammer 40K mmo will be good. I loved Darksiders, so i hope Vigil get its right.
    Last edited by Orktarget; 2011-04-18 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyfaria View Post
    ROFL as soon as i saw runescape and maplestory i rofled in rl please do us a favour and gtfo with such pathetic sites

Anyways guild wars 2 all da way.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    According to http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm World of Warcraft has now been dropping in popularity for sometime (Some will dispute but leave the game for more than 2 weeks and see if you hear anything at all about wow at all honestly anything. If you do was it good? I think not!) wow is not even in the top 30 mmo's now rofl.

anyway what new mmo if any will you next play?

for me im planning on giving GW2 ago and starwars im guessing starwars will die fairly quick but the new guildwars system looks awesome no set role like tank/healer/dps everyone can kind of do everything. this for me is a change that sets it apart from others and makes it a more valid choice. this is just my opinion though.

because honestly think about it someone taunting a boss and pissing it off so it hits them no one else? the boss letting healers heal? really? seriously? common if i was a boss i would hit the crap outa everything around me at once the whole tank/healer/dps thing makes for good QQ i guess but other than that its useless and stupid and above all overdone and old fashioned.

the reason none is not on the poll is that this is a mmo forum is it not? if your not gonna play one gtfo!
    If you don't like wow then stop posting about it and quit. Nobody wants to read this same thread over and over every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuilnisman View Post
    To everyone saying. Warhammer 40k. Remember the first Warhammer mmo? :P

If it's the same quality of Warhammer Online I certainly won't be playing it.
    Not the same company, also completely diffrent world.

10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR and probably get a trial for Guild Wars 2 as I heard it won't be instanced as its previous game.

Note how the website has in OP's post has 1.x million subscribers, while Wow itself has over 10 mil subscribers.

Biased crap sites are biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    - WoW have the same design problems since vanilla, and Blizzard just don't want to fix it. It was a good game when it was released, a bad game now that mmo's design has evolved.
    - Star Wars. Good movies, bad games. Sadly, fan boys will buy any crap they release with SW in the name.
    - Rift is not exactly a WoW clone... but there's no reason to play Rift over WoW.

I'm waiting Guild Wars 2 ... =)

Cataclysm is flat out horrible, but ill check out wow at level 90.

Currently playing Rift and fully enjoying it for the time being.

Ill check out guild wars 2 and the new star wars, but I doubt ill really get into either. We'll see.

wow will eventually die i dont think any of the upcomming games will kill it as such but will put a nice dent in it.

wow doesnt have 12 million anymore that was a 1 day thing that kinda happend when they release lk in china i beleave and dont they have a pay per day thing? in reality wow only has like 5million active members and the rest are dup acounts or people who dont play all that much.

what will happen to wow is more and more people will grow sick and the number of subscribers will go down due to them just leaving the game for another one of the new mmo's or possibly people just leaving growing old. eventually wow will have like 1 - 2 million subscribers left and a new game will come out and will sell 3 million copys and overtake it.

basicly wow will die slow just a bit at a time untill another game has a chance to overtake it. it still has allot of subscribers untill the number of current subscribers goes low enough to allow another game to gain more at its launch it should always be ahead as it has more players.

give it 2 years 3 tops something new will come out GW2 Expan or something and that will put the final nail into wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    - Star Wars. Good movies, bad games. Sadly, fan boys will buy any crap they release with SW in the name.
    Apparently you never played Knights of the Old Republic, which is considered one of the best RPGs of all time. That is what TOR is a sequel to.

and really the only good star wars movies are the originals.

Star Wars hasn't shown me anything to get me interested. I'm not a fan of the source material, but I did try the first SW MMO and did enjoy the Knights games.
    I don't think WoW will ever shift directions far enough to get me back.
    Rift is great for me for now, really enjoying it. Not sure what they'll have to offer when GW2 comes out.
    GW2 is a few design decisions away from being my MMO-Messiah. Looks like my kind of PvE and PvP in a beautiful marriage.