Poll: What trinket?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Disc - Trinket choosing!

Hi guys! Have been thinking over this Darkmoon card : Tsunami card for a long time so i need your help. What trinket should i choose? Tsunami or the resillience + Spellpower proc trinket? Thx for answers

Edit: PVP - Disc! Running Disc-mage in 2's. Disc-warr-ret in 3's

What Spec? PVE or PVP? Whats your other trinket?

Need a little more information =S

You REALLY can't decide between the 2... ? :|

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    You REALLY can't decide between the 2... ? :|
    No i cant :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiliz View Post
    No i cant :P
    It'd also help knowing the 3rd trinket, seeing as you have two trinket slots...
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Tsunami's the best healer trinket for PvP for rdruids, but if you're not running OOM in 2s, then I'd suggest the resil one, cause it's really good.

Deleted
    Dark moon in 2s, the resillence one in 3s. If you go oom in 3s its because your ret/war have failed.

Deleted
    Darkmoon Card: Tsunami = 10-12k gold
    +
    Core of Ripeness = 1650 VP and can macro the Use effect with Power Infusion0 (same 2 min CD)

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    It'd also help knowing the 3rd trinket, seeing as you have two trinket slots...
    his 3'rd one is resil + movement/snare/cc remove effect

If ur human u prolly just go with 1:resil + SP 2:tsunami(or core of ripness from VP's)

if non human u have 2 options
    1: tsunami(or core of ripness) + resil/anti CC
    2: resil/sp + resil/anti CC

both are viable as i see it, but it depends on comp's in 3v3's if u get hit a lot and playstyle is defencive u cant get enough resil.. if u rock with a shadow cleave disc+war+dk eg. ull with go for wtfpwn their healer while they panic

Trinket

Please put a reason behind why you vote for the trinkets(why you vote for tsunami/Bloodthirsty). Really appreciated

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerjoe View Post
    his 3'rd one is resil + movement/snare/cc remove effect

If ur human u prolly just go with 1:resil + SP 2:tsunami(or core of ripness from VP's)

if non human u have 2 options
    1: tsunami(or core of ripness) + resil/anti CC
    2: resil/sp + resil/anti CC

both are viable as i see it, but it depends on comp's in 3v3's if u get hit a lot and playstyle is defencive u cant get enough resil.. if u rock with a shadow cleave disc+war+dk eg. ull with go for wtfpwn their healer while they panic
    We play Ret/Arms/Disc, Pretty much just a nukefest : )

Tsunami. No contest. Especially with the upcoming resilience change where stacking resil will no longer have increasing returns and will function as flat damage reduction instead of exponential damage reduction. The only time you should consider having the other around is if you fight lots of Warrior based teams. If you do then the longevity gain won't really be worth it. Against anything else it really is worthwhile to go with something that gives very good regen and throughput.

I'll make this easy for you.

Are you having trouble Dying? Or going Oom? Or both?

Dying = Resil Trinket.
    Oom = Tsunami
    Both = Resil, keep yourself alive and figure out how to conserve mana/kite and run till cd's are up. (idfk.)
    Neither = Tsunami, it's waaaay cooler.

<3 Peppercat

Edit : Obviously till Resil changes, then read above post.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?