LF a fun browser MMO

Hi, I've been playing WoW a lot less and I'm looking for a free browser game to fill some of my time. I tried travian out, but that game is pretty meh after a few days. There are thousands of choices but I don't wanna go through dozens of bad boring games until I finally find one that's decent. Just want a browser MMO/online game, similar to Runescape, but not Runescape. Anyone have any suggestions?

It's not browser based (Yet? i understand they are switching it over for whatever reason), but Tibia is a game that i used to play -- similar to Runescape and quite addicting. You might enjoy it.

Try Haven&Hearth, it's not really browser but you can play it from browser with java plugin. It's a sandbox with permadeath, loads of fun.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Just got accepted to beta test Drakensang online, seems okay so far, and easy to get into.