Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Some classes always were, and always will be, much better and easier to play than others. Take warrior for example. One just has to accept that and find ways to work around the fact.

Mind you, as stated numerous times before, playing a rogue is not going to get you much sympathy on forums.

I don't ask about sympathy cuz I'm playing a rogue. Good players don't troll and jump on another one player just cuz he plays a rogue. As I said I know my class I know that in some situations I can bring more than other classes to the table and start some nightmares to some players. Imo every class can do that to some classes / speccs. But bare in mind that I can't stunlock anymore or burst down in a matter of seconds other classes like a rogue used to do and then the rogue class was hated.

Now you hate the rogues if it's played by a good player If he knows how to use his cldws/brain and if he can Outwit, Outplay, Outlast you !

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    You must have missed
    Jider (Rogue) Solos C'thun & Twin Emperors
    Grobbulus (25) Solo Kill by a Rogue
    Patchwerk (25) Solo Kill by a Rogue
    Bare in mind that those kills were made cuz he used some twitches in game mechanics to kill them and they are years old bosses !

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    You must have missed
    Jider (Rogue) Solos C'thun & Twin Emperors
    Grobbulus (25) Solo Kill by a Rogue
    Patchwerk (25) Solo Kill by a Rogue
    The way Jider solos those bosses doesn't show anything at all that Rogues are OP. He was the first to solo C'Thun and Twin Emps because he thought of his strategies first, any class could have done it. He was the first to solo Patch and Grob because of a technique that ONLY Subt Rogues can do, which doesn't show that they are OP at all. The way he killed patch and grob wasn't because of OP class, but because of Shadowstep, and that doesn't have that huge of an effect on PvP.

These DKs however are solo'ing the bosses while being in their face and just self-healing. That's OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djspw View Post
    I play and love this game for like 5 years. I did't do this post as a troll or even worse B.M.W. ( some know what that means ). I just want to talk and have a discussion about some classes which blizzard avoids them on purpose or just like " is their time to roll ".
    First of all let's talk about the most beloved hero class Death-Knight. They laugh when they see how they can solo almost anything, how they defeat 2 hc CATA bosses in the same time ? How can they be so blind about it ? We can translate this even in pvp when and where a dk dry's off a healer under 60-70 % and they have their cldws ready ( runes to refresh etc ) that target is dead.
    And my second topic would be the Mage class - which was made ( in cataclysm ) the most hatred class by 90 % of the classes - how they can aprove with this ? And furthermore they will buff them !

P.S.1. I don't want this topic to be created as a trolling and whinning thread...
    2. Some will be curious maybe - I'm a rogue for 5 years + as I said - I know my class - I know how to pvp - I don't whine just to be a show-off, but some things have to be spoken out
    If DK was so incredibly OP, then why do we not see only DK tanks/DDs in Raids? Why are DKs not (by far not) the most represented class in high rated arena?
    DKs have incredible abilities regarding soloing stuff, but content that matters and that is balanced for are 3v3 arena and raids. And there, DKs are in line with other classes.

Plus, talking about DKs soloing two cata hc bosses is not true. It was no DK. It was Raegwyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im kinda sick of ppl who create posts here! Like 90% of the posts I see here, their first line is "i dont whine, im not QQíng, im not a troll" and then they are doing exactly that in the rest of the post.
    You are saying that DK's can solo multiple bosses, or bosses non the less. There are like 10.000.000 players in that game. Who hasnt played a DK? Close to 90% of that amount of ppl have played a DK! From all those ppl who have played a DK, how many you think can do what Raegwyn did (because you are refering to him I think). I would say not even 1%! Because in my eyes, its skill, not just pure power. Skill will always be better that 0's and 1's! These are my thoughts.
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    Im kinda sick of ppl who create posts here! Like 90% of the posts I see here, their first line is "i dont whine, im not QQíng, im not a troll" and then they are doing exactly that in the rest of the post.
    You are saying that DK's can solo multiple bosses, or bosses non the less. There are like 10.000.000 players in that game. Who hasnt played a DK? Close to 90% of that amount of ppl have played a DK! From all those ppl who have played a DK, how many you think can do what Raegwyn did (because you are refering to him I think). I would say not even 1%! Because in my eyes, its skill, not just pure power. Skill will always be better that 0's and 1's! These are my thoughts.
    So you're saying Raegwyn on another class could've done that? No? Then your argument is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    So you're saying Raegwyn on another class could've done that? No? Then your argument is stupid.
    I am fairly sure other classes could do this, at least a prot paladin, maybe a feral druid. Yes, thill probably need a lot more tactic, but given the nature of these two bosses they are very nice for soloing (both have incredibly long damage breaks, the dragon does NO damage while in airphase and the stone guy often stops his attacks for the groundslam/aoe)

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    I am fairly sure other classes could do this, at least a prot paladin, maybe a feral druid. Yes, thill probably need a lot more tactic, but given the nature of these two bosses they are very nice for soloing (both have incredibly long damage breaks, the dragon does NO damage while in airphase and the stone guy often stops his attacks for the groundslam/aoe)
    One other tanking class in the game can do it. (Feral can't heal even remotely good enough to do it)

I am simply pointing out how stupid people are for saying it's because of skill and not because they chose the right class at the character selection screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    I must of missed the post that shows many death knights soloing 2 cata bosses at once. The only one I have seen was from an exceptionally good player. Remember, just because one person can play the hell out of a class, does not means its overpowered.
    Novoz (ele sham) plays high rated so ele is fine? It might be the other way around here but they will have to do something about dk's to somewhat nerf their selfhealing i guess 2.3k mmr in pvp as 2v1 is ridiculous, yes i know ppl will whine 2.3 is nothing etc... >.>

As for Frost Mage in 4.1 they were to squishy and thats being changed and icelance dmg got icreased i think? But frostbolt still is the hardest hitting atm and since mages get focused so much they can't always cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    Everyone has to have an opinion. But if you put Raegwyn on a war/rogue/druid he will fail I can bet my account on it . And is not about QQing mate You have to see the bigger picture here. We are a big community and they feed on our subscriptions ( not tears :P:P ). They have to see some discussion and comments related to wow because you all must agree with me that PTR is nothing, the biggest PTR are live servers and the cleaning and polishing is done afterwards ...

double fmage, double blood dk are the most retarded (frustrating) comps in 2v2 right now.
    Especialy 2 icemages because only couple of idiots play double dk, but tons of skillcapped faggots go double mage. Every melee hates them. Its just frustrating to sit for hours in endless novas even in 3v3 with dispeller. double mage in 2v2 is even more retarded then priest + dk. At least priest and dk use some part of their small brains to play.
    Cant wait to see mages after patch on 3200 ratings in 2v2 with 100% win ratio. And blizzard posting trollfaces everywhere saying that the game isnt balanced around 2v2. Its not gameplay. Its gayplay.
    Maybe I exagerate a little bit but this is all true. Sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by Darkzeon; 2011-04-18 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djspw View Post
    I play and love this game for like 5 years. I did't do this post as a troll or even worse B.M.W. ( some know what that means ). I just want to talk and have a discussion about some classes which blizzard avoids them on purpose or just like " is their time to roll ".
    First of all let's talk about the most beloved hero class Death-Knight. They laugh when they see how they can solo almost anything, how they defeat 2 hc CATA bosses in the same time ? How can they be so blind about it ? We can translate this even in pvp when and where a dk dry's off a healer under 60-70 % and they have their cldws ready ( runes to refresh etc ) that target is dead.
    And my second topic would be the Mage class - which was made ( in cataclysm ) the most hatred class by 90 % of the classes - how they can aprove with this ? And furthermore they will buff them !
    I'm pretty sure a B.M.W is a fancy car.

DKs are not only the most beloved hero class they are in fact the only hero class.

What um are you even referring to as far as mages go? Just "My second topic is mages...kk nough said?"

Should mages go on a popularity campaign in order to increase their popularity percentage? And does that 90/100% include mages? Are the mages the 10% of the classes that don't hate themselves? Or do mages hate themselves, and some other class likes them?

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    I must of missed the post that shows many death knights soloing 2 cata bosses at once. The only one I have seen was from an exceptionally good player. Remember, just because one person can play the hell out of a class, does not means its overpowered.
    It does unless exceptional players from multiple classes step up and can accomplish just as astonishing tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee100101 View Post
    I'm pretty sure a B.M.W is a fancy car.

DKs are not only the most beloved hero class they are in fact the only hero class.

What um are you even referring to as far as mages go? Just "My second topic is mages...kk nough said?"

Should mages go on a popularity campaign in order to increase their popularity percentage? And does that 90/100% include mages? Are the mages the 10% of the classes that don't hate themselves? Or do mages hate themselves, and some other class likes them?
    Some players with brain even thou they play mage they realise and point out that the class outwit, outplay, outlast most melee classes and some range ( and by that i mean it doesn't matter what specs ). And those percentages are taken from the pov where people reroll just to faceroll with another class to higher raitings.

Ok now people will shout why don't you do that. Simple I don't want to reroll a class each expansion or blue post just to faceroll this game.
    Now people will say that - if you don't want to do this than ur not allowed to yell cuz u have a sollution. Sry to inform you but some people have principles and morality and just reroll cuz Ghostcrawler has a new pet-toy class around every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I just spent 4 hours watching documentaries about the Holocaust and WWII Japanese concentration camps. Suddenly, things like this seem so very very petty.
    ya i guess you're right when u read this thread u realize how how petty they were compared to hard hitting topics like this one.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

Deleted
    Mage wasn't made the most hatred class in Cataclysm, it has always been like that (especially from rogues and warriors point of view). Just like the QQ of mages (hello, QQ keyboard). The buffs for next patch aren't that extreme, they will still be trained 90% of the time (if not more). Against melee cleaves we take less damage from the new Ice Armor, but we don't get FoF proccs anymore from getting hit. So we will do even less damage when trained. A buff to Ice Lance damage on FoF proccs, but when trained we will only get these from pet nova. So this won't buff mage with 200 rating in arena or something, except for RMP (which will be ridiculous indeed).

Quote Originally Posted by Dillybear View Post
    ya i guess you're right when u read this thread u realize how how petty they were compared to hard hitting topics like this one.
    "Kids don't eat in third world countries, so I shouldn't be pissed that my car got stolen."

Fail logic.

Deleted
    To be frank, CRY MOAR!

Yes, DKs are powerful. But remember, they had nothing on Beta-Wrath UH, which was a Paladin with a pet, and better heals. That fact that Raegwyn used UP, rather than BP, is massively telling. I, for one, would love to see Raeg do that again in BP. That would be very interesting, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    "Kids don't eat in third world countries, so I shouldn't be pissed that my car got stolen."

Fail logic.
    lol i think you may have missed what i was doing there, but its ok, im sure you're tired.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

As a protection paladin i can ask a question, why one class can do more than i when both of us are tanks?! And it's not only ability to solo bosses, but also pvp ...

Talking about nerfs, protection will be brutally nerfed in next patch, what about blood? ....

Quote Originally Posted by franto View Post
    As a protection paladin i can ask a question, why one class can do more than i when both of us are tanks?! And it's not only ability to solo bosses, but also pvp ...

Talking about nerfs, protection will be brutally nerfed in next patch, what about blood? ....
    DS only able to create shield when in BP next patch. UH DS shields will no longer exist, and constitute a major nerf to blood pvp self-healing.