Thread: Sports again

Sports again

Hey fuzz, its in the right one now... btw why didnt u just move it?

I know its prolly not the best thing to ask about on a gaming website trololol, but what is your favorite sport? Favorite to watch and favorite to play?

My favorite sport to play is prolly volley or basketball but i dont really like to watch sports... find it pretty boring...

Btw, Chess and other boardgames and Starcraft doesnt count even if ur korean

PS. Football is the sport where u kick the ball around... for americans - Soccer, its called Football... Only kicking the ball around every once in a while and running around with it for the rest of the time is not football

Whats ur favorites?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Hey fuzz, its in the right one now... btw why didnt u just move it?

I know its prolly not the best thing to ask about on a gaming website trololol, but what is your favorite sport? Favorite to watch and favorite to play?

My favorite sport to play is prolly volley or basketball but i dont really like to watch sports... find it pretty boring...

Btw, Chess and other boardgames and Starcraft doesnt count even if ur korean

PS. Football is the sport where u kick the ball around... for americans - Soccer, its called Football... Only kicking the ball around every once in a while and running around with it for the rest of the time is not football

Whats ur favorites?

Haha man I never got why Americans call it football its more like a gay version of rugby all the men with there armor n crap on lal.

OT: Golf or Football prolly... dono not played either in years but going to portugal at the end of the month on a golfing holiday so that'll be fun hah.

I dont like watchin sports for pretty much the same reason there boring... unless its a good Old Firm.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhh. Cattaclysmic First, this is the sports forum. It's been here for 5 months. It's where we discuss sport

Also, If you're going to try and make fun of NA people for calling football, soccer then please move on.. Check the Sports forum guidelines. we've had that topic and its toast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch:
    World Cup Football (Happy now? ) > American Football > Hockey > Other Football (soccer)

I enjoy playing everything but basketball. I'm 6'5 and people think I'd be good, but I'm terrible. I can compete in any other sport.

And I never understood why Europeans think American Football players are wusses because they wear pads. I don't want to change the tone of the thread, but it aggrevates me. It is a different sport than any other, and the hitting is completely different. I like football, football, AND rugby, and I think they're all tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
    Watch:
    World Cup Football (Happy now? ) > American Football > Hockey > Other Football (soccer)

I enjoy playing everything but basketball. I'm 6'5 and people think I'd be good, but I'm terrible. I can compete in any other sport.

And I never understood why Europeans think American Football players are wusses because they wear pads. I don't want to change the tone of the thread, but it aggrevates me. It is a different sport than any other, and the hitting is completely different. I like football, football, AND rugby, and I think they're all tough.
    very happy... Most europeans i guess think its a little too much broken up by commercials - football is faster paced

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my favorite parts about (soccer)Football is the clock and lack of interruptions.

One of the worst parts about (American)Football is commercials, kickoff, commercials, 3 and out, commercials, etc. I can only watch so many Denis Leary F150 adds.