Deleted

Pop Quiz for warlocks

Heres the situation!

You are a warlock in full epics in a random heroic. You have DI. Somebody tells you to use it. You've got into a group with a moonkin, rogue, resto druid, and dk tank.

Do you put DI on:

A) The DK
    B) Your pet
    C) Other and why

Would you get upset by the dps loss your pet would have without DI in the random? It didn't bother us too much, we were all pulling 20k+ dps and he was pulling a good 15k, but WHY would you do that. Surely it's a dps increase for him too to have a better dot increase uptime lol.

Don't hate on Zupzub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

You don't put it on anyone, you forgot you even have it.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    di on pet? wat

I dunno if pets have periodic damage, that would be the imp in that case, which I haven't used in years.

Would put the DI on restoration druid.

lolol u mad bro? or just jelly

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    wat he said! lol

Deleted
    Dark Intent doesn't affect nor proc from the Imp's Burning Embers because it's actualy classed as your own damage.

I would put it on the Balance Druid, unless healing became an issue.
    Last edited by mmoc271384dc9d; 2011-04-18 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to say.....
    Moonkin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    This is usually how I roll.

But should I remember, it would go on the moonkin. Highest overall dps. If the healer is struggling, I could use it on him, but heroics with the current gear are not exactly hard.

I would've put it on the rogue, since rogues are freakin' ninjas!

10+ Year Old Account
    on the oomkin, normally they r nice enough to use some dots.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a warlock I raid with... he always puts it on a holy paladin because he's an idiot and doesn't know how his spells work...
    I'm a fire mage... and it hurts my soul to see him waste it...

I... I want to call him out on it SO much, but he's the leader of the guild that always hosts the raid... and I'm not in his guild so he'll probably get pissy and kick me out...

He's... such a fool... I must call him out on it... but I can't!!! /whimper

If the Restoration Druid's got some pretty nice gear, I would put it on the Balance Druid. If the Restoration Druid needs all the help he can get, I would put it on the Restoration Druid. DI doesn't do diddly squat on your pet and he would get better DPS putting it on just about anyone in the party. Tank uses dots, Rogue uses dots, balance druid uses dots and the restoration druid uses hots. Your tank would produce more threat, your rogue would deal more damage, your druid would deal more damage and your healer would heal more. Not to mention all of those cases would increase your own damage. Which doesn't happen at all if you put it on your imp.

Deleted
    The most obvious choice would be a Shadow Priest. They benefit the most from the +dot damage after all as basicly..... almost every spell they've got is a dot. And its the best DPS increase raid wise.
    Those who put it on a Druid over any Shadow priest can (I may be overreacting) die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    You are a warlock in full epics in a random heroic...
    The DK-tank for more threat ofc! so you can roll you head faster on the keyboard 8)

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    The most obvious choice would be a Shadow Priest. They benefit the most from the +dot damage after all as basicly..... almost every spell they've got is a dot. And its the best DPS increase raid wise.
    Those who put it on a Druid over any Shadow priest can (I may be overreacting) die.
    You don't know how to read, do you?

Deleted
    The lock is an idiot.

He should have put it on the moonkin as judging from the sound of your group (everyone pulling 20k) healing wouldn't have been a problem. If it was, resto druid.

moonkin? thast what i would say lol

im a warrior and i know this. you put it on the moonkin since ur imps burning embers dont count towards dark intent its technically your own spell. now if you werent destro id say ur pet isnt even an option due to the above statement being possibly false if they changed it and i never payed attention. the moonkin would increase your dps and his by a fair amount. if the resto druid is amazing on mana and the boomkin really didnt need the haste and your group was suffering for some reason then the resto druid would be a good choice but thats only if his mana management was good. if it wasnt then more haste r bad for mana. /winna?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Point out the Shadow Priest in the OP's class list for me.

I'll be waiting.