Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicochon View Post
    I'm sure u've done everything right ?
    Yes. Since mid Jan all I've had to login for is raids, and so have most of my guild, which has inevitably meant that attendance has dropped to a point where we struggle to get raids off the ground. Glory of the cata hero, reps, loremaster, professions, new achievements, alts leveled to 85, Goblin leveled to 85, all done by mid Jan. 3 months ago.
    Last edited by Kaiyu; 2011-04-18 at 11:12 PM.

It comes out 31st May.

10+ Year Old Account
    B would have posted something on the front page prior to its release. He knows normally.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Don't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    They're developing as much of Firelands before they put out 4.1 so we can get 4.2 shortly there after. Hence all the data mined data from the raid...
    Yeah, but the average wow player is too dumb to understand that

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think theres sort of renewed hope for it being tomorrow with the server restarts taking place? to clarify, their happening recently

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by msbxghost View Post
    why would you doubt it? its certainly possible/likely that it could be tomorrow, with a release candidate already on the ptr and no new updates this week
    boub is normally on the ball with release dates ( or at least very good or lucky guesses :P). When he knows, we will know. but if blizzard are not fast they may release firelands just as everyone quite for the summer :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Anyone else think theres sort of renewed hope for it being tomorrow with the server restarts taking place? to clarify, their happening recently
    the server restarts right now were to fix a bug,this is to fast for blizzards timeline of things.id except the patch to take another 5 months before release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    the server restarts right now were to fix a bug,this is to fast for blizzards timeline of things.id except the patch to take another 5 months before release
    Do you know of which bug? would be nice to know if i was avoiding something
    OT: This saddens me, its been in the making for a while, i'd quite like to have it drop tom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post

They're developing as much of Firelands before they put out 4.1 so we can get 4.2 shortly there after. Hence all the data mined data from the raid...
    Keep telling yourself that...

The reality is Firelands probably won't be released until late July.

And remember: ALL that we've seen has been marked "Firelands raid" - there still hasn't been anything hinting at a Hyjal revamp, Daily quest hub, new Tol Barad boss, or a second raid instance.

Sure, there is evidence of progress on the new raid instance, but what about everything else in 4.2?
    Last edited by Blacksen; 2011-04-19 at 12:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're about 3 weeks early.
    Signatures are overrated.

Just downloaded new release of mobile armory and it has guild chat. Haven't tried it yet tho.

Jus sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
    Yes. Since mid Jan all I've had to login for is raids, and so have most of my guild, which has inevitably meant that attendance has dropped to a point where we struggle to get raids off the ground. Glory of the cata hero, reps, loremaster, professions, new achievements, alts leveled to 85, Goblin leveled to 85, all done by mid Jan. 3 months ago.
    welcome to cataclysm.if your not raiding,you eather

1.bored out of your mind pretty much all day

2.not playing the game

im sure 2 new heroics arent going to fix that problem your having.which is basically the only content the patch is bringing
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-04-19 at 12:27 AM.

its still possible, this ptr build is marked as a release candidate.

we have yet to see a background downloader so no. blizz doesn't push content patches without them anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

15+ Year Old Account
    It could happen, then again it could not. Then again...we're only people on a forum with no knowledge of the inner workings of a massive corporation or its cycle of development passing judgment on something no one can say vehemently. But that's, just a "then again".
    BfA Beta Time