Thread: If you could...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

If you could...

If you could invite 3 people dead or alive to have dinner with , who would you chose and why? ( all at the same table at once , not separately. To remove any questions that might pop up regarding it)

Without giving it much thought right now, i would chose:
    - Cleopatra just out of curiosity to see exactly how beautiful she really was ,
    - Countess Bathory to know what was going on in her head,
    - Bernie Mac since he was a great comedian , my favorite.

I'd get the following
    - Johnny Cash, awesome dude he had a hard life and should be able to teach me a thing or two.
    - Henry VIII, Must be a hell of an interesting dude
    - Marylin Monroe, checking out of she was as smart as ppl say
    I take two in the morning.
    I take two at night,
    I take two in the afternoon
    and then I feel alright.
    I take two in time of peace,
    I take two in time of war.
    I take two before I take two
    and then I take two more

-Billy Mays, He's my hero
    -Kurt Cobain, He's my idol
    - And of course, the Old Spice Guy, cause he's just awesome.

edgar alan poe, seems like an fun guy to chat with
    voltaire, id love to argue philosophically with him
    andy warhol, just so i can have the satisfaction of killing him my self, its because of him that art sucks now basically.

Deleted
    1) Albert Einstein - I'd love to pick the mind of such an influential man. Not just in a mathematical sense but also political.
    2) Noel Gallagher - A fantastic song writer and amazing on the guitar. We need some music at this dinner! :P
    3) Monte Python guys - Made some of the greatest comedy scenes ever.

hmm....

Demetri Martin. one of my favorite comedian and because he seems like a nice guy to have conversation with.
    Moby (Richard Melville Hall) one of my favorite Electronica artist.
    and Opera winfrey.... because of the gift she shares. .............

but seriously i would pick my Mom to replace Opera..... since she died when i was young.....

Adolf Hitler.
    Mitch Hedberg.
    George Washington.

Just off the top of my head. I'm totally getting a painting by Hitler, a new joke from Mitch, and maybe George could shed some light on current political shiz.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

my candidates would be:
    - Aristoteles (a greek philosopher)
    - Mozzart
    - Leo Da Vincci, I soOOoo admire that guy.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

- Alan Turing
    - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    - Frank Sinatra
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Deleted
    jimi hendrix
    albert einstein
    mr blobby

would never be a dry moment

hmm...

Chris Rock
    Eddie Murphy
    russell peters

and Let the Lolz Begin
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Deleted
    I would invite Adam, Eve and Jesus. Then i would get to know if they existed or not and it would change the world over one little dinner party! Muhahahaa

Albert Einstein
    Richard Feynman
    Stephen Hawking

While there might be more fun individuals than Hawking and even Einstein, grouping those three together would just be brilliant, especially Einstein and Feynman. Some of the greatest minds ever with knowledge of recent physics/mathematics and the funniest guys ever.

Alexander Hamilton
    Einstein
    John Bonham.

Seems random, I know, these would be my choices. Bonham mostly because I want to see him do his Moby Dick solo live. The other two I can have intelligent conversation with regarding politics and the universe.

It says dead or alive but most of the listed people are dead, do you really think its easy eating dinner with the living that you wouldnt include them in the list?

-Oda
    -Kishimoto
    -Mashima

Just to know how the three freakin mangas end!
    Last edited by 3z00z; 2011-04-19 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Edited to add my list.

Darrell Abbott - He is the reason my life is what it is.
    J. R. R. Tolkien - I want to pick his brain. He saw a lot of things in his life, had many experiences, and is responsible for some of the greatest storytelling this world has ever known.
    Lewis Black - Just pure genious.

10+ Year Old Account
    They would probably be family members, so listing them here wouldn't really mean much.

I think a really fun dinner party would be:
    John Wayne
    Audry Hepburn
    Steve McQueen

Somebody mentioned Mitch Hedburg.

I think hanging out with that guy for a night would be awesome. He's one of the funniest people I've ever heard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Adolph Hitler
    Albert Einstein
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Arjen Lucassen - musician
    Uri Geller - Wana know if hes the real deal, if he is he could save the cutlery industry
    James Randi - just for the fireworks with Uri : D

1. Seth Green because familyguy, Mass Effect, and he's just awsome anyway
    2.yvonne strahovski because she's hot *yes i'm a little selfish*
    3. Robert Downey Jr. becuase the he would prly be pretty interesting considering his rise > fall > then rise again as a star.