Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampd413 View Post
    ****WARNING****

Do not watch too many GW2 videos or look up bunch of info or you may fall victim of the GW2 curse.

--------------------------------

Yeah, so I have been following the game for a while and no games look fun to me anymore. Everytime a try a new RPG, I just think of what GW2 is like. I still play other types of games, but I can't find a MMOs or RPGs to my liking. Hopefully the game will be out by Fall.

Does anyone else have this problem? I am hoping the game ends up being what I think it will.
    I agree. I was still kinda ambling along, quite enjoying wow though a little bored . . . but ever since watching the manifesto a week or two ago there is no game/film/book that I can get psyched about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Quote Originally Posted by EddingtonLol View Post
    Still not a finished product.
    You're right, but I've talked to a ton of media who have played it when it was demo'd behind closed doors at GDC and other times as well as people who played it at PAX East and all have been amazed at how polished the demo's they played are. And while it's still not finished, what I've heard from some alpha testers I know is that it's one of the most polished Alpha's they've played. Sure it still has it's problems (some MASSIVE bugs, things not completely implemented ect.), but if it keeps progressing with the level of polish they are seeing it's set to be great.

And Cata beta wasn't a finished product...but it went live almost exactly like it was in the beta...and people are still paying to play the beta

Deleted
    cant wait for this game........checking of new info several times a day, cant fucking wait >.<......