Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty good from what ive heard, just hope they dont drop the ball.

Deleted
    Played wow for almost 7 years and im quitting for that game, gw 2 is groundbreaking in terms of immersion of which several mmos out there have none today

Deleted
    I'm not saying its fake just because he writes so positively. Its the way he writes it. Like its some kind of a review really professional. But thats exactly what makes me sceptic about it.

ive quit ready to detox myself ready for GW 2 get out now while you can you know whats gonna happen people leave your guild you get more people who are worse / not as cool and eventually your playing with a bunch of 12 year olds who got his account from his dad (probs one of your ex friends).

GW 2!!!1

overtime wow will get less and less players as the game gets older and older untill the subscriptions are below say 3million when that happens a game like guildwars would simply be able to overtake wow on subscribers and make wow players think twice.. if that doesnt happen first blizzard will release this new titan (probably a holo FPS) and people will just quit blizzard games altogether.
    Last edited by Domiku; 2011-04-19 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett

OT: Let's say I absolutely loathed everything about GW1, will I loathe this too?

I am so looking forward to this! Thanks for sharing what you could.

Any word on system requirements yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Credoo View Post
    This smells so mutch like a GW2 employee made a fake account just to post this shit.
    Less hate man, make peace in this world <3

I'm not saying its fake just because he writes so positively. Its the way he writes it. Like its some kind of a review really professional. But thats exactly what makes me sceptic about it.
    Well if it is fake then he's very dedicated all things considered.

Deleted
    GW2 isnt like GW1 at all.

If you get more information on end-game, let us know. I think a lot of people are hoping GW2 can bring a good enough end game. For a lot of people, end-game is key, because it's the way most measure how long they'll be in a game or something like that. If GW2 does stray from hardcore/hard end-game stuff, they won't gain certain people.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    see, I'm glad you released this to me because this has officially made me less interested, not saying GW2 isn't going to be good! just, this is not what i want

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, dont need to say that to convince me, GW1 was great, GW2 will be UBER EPIC. Just by seeing the gameplay videos and the dev conferences, I jizz constantly... Like he said, in games like AoC, Aion, Rift, there is no new concepts bringing new things to the MMO community, just the same plain boring thing.

And yeah GW2 isn't GW1, because GW1 isn't a MMORPG, but a CORPG. GW2 on the other hand IS a MMORPG, but still use the CORPG concept, bringing good PvP and competition.

Deleted
    Yeah, someone writes properly and well - on the Internet - WTF!? It just doesn't seem right.

Too many explaination marks for me to even read all of the OP. That sort of thing bothers me.

Though I did like Guild Wars. Just doesn't have the same long term appeal as WoW does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    Well if it is fake then he's very dedicated all things considered.
    Maybe your right. Anyway i'm a bit sceptical about GW2 as a whole anyway. So mutch promises. I'm looking forward to SWTOR. Away from the fantasy mmo's. And I like Bioware's work not all but they are promising. And no i'm not an developer with a fake account . Anway its about time wow gets knocked of the throne of the MMO industry. If thats gonna be GW2 or SWTOR i dont care.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot about WoW, enough that I wouldn't jump ship just for a new game. The people that skip around are fickle, and will probably quit GW2 when "Titan" comes out.

That being said, GW2 looks like a game that actualyl has potential to divert players from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    If it still does the "You can only have x amount of your skills 'equipped' out of y total skills to choose from" crap like the first did, no thanks. Limited to 8 abilities? Fuck that shit.
    This, originally, was a huge turn-off for me, too. But the more I think about it, the more I like it. KISS, baby, KISS.

Yes, we've heard it before.
    X mmo is way better than WoW for X reasons.

everyone buys X mmo.

Everyone returns to WoW after a month.

Thats been the pattern so far, ofcourse that doesnt mean GW2 will be the same but lets not build insane hype over somthing that we really have no idea about...

In other words.. I'll buy it if people actually say its amazing AFTER... its been released for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by digitali View Post
    Played wow for almost 7 years and im quitting for that game, gw 2 is groundbreaking in terms of immersion of which several mmos out there have none today
    yeah I tried rift to see if I would like it any better then WoW, no dice, it felt the same almost, it felt like a better game for sure, but it was like, I am going from step A in terms of MMOs to...step A again. GW2 might have something there that distinguishes it self from all the other, cast 1gcd, cast 1 proc, then another GCD is all what these other MMOs are doing, some basic rotation that repeats it self over and over again, with nothing really changing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard in GW1 you couldn't jump...
    so... my question is...

Can you in GW2?