Battle res addon

I'm am looking for an addon that will announce to raid when a druid uses Rebirth on someone or a warlock places a soul stone on a raid member

eg:
    Mage dies
    Druidone uses Rebirth on Mage.

edit: I dont play the druid, i play a death knight
    Last edited by Juzzy; 2011-04-19 at 06:43 AM.

BigWigs does that for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an addon that will bring a dead members nameplate to somewhere prominent on your screen? maybe even if your in range of them? when i can Brez in 4.1 it would help since i tank

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    BigWigs does that for me
    Does anyone know if there is a similar feature or extra mod to do this with deadly boss mods

Rebrither, also shows the cooldowns on the druids innervates and rebirths. Hell, even warlocks who soulstone someone while neither of them are in your group will give you a notification.

Quote Originally Posted by shakkenbake View Post
    Rebrither, also shows the cooldowns on the druids innervates and rebirths. Hell, even warlocks who soulstone someone while neither of them are in your group will give you a notification.
    I downloaded and installed this addon moments ago, however i can only seem to find the options to announce my own rebirths

Quote Originally Posted by Juzzy View Post
    I'm am looking for an addon that will announce to raid when a druid uses Rebirth on someone or a warlock places a soul stone on a raid member

eg:
    Mage dies
    Druidone uses Rebirth on Mage.
    RSA @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Bump, Edited post

Deleted
    BigBrother has an option to display combat rezzes.