Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So if you're chatting with guildies and you get a Real-ID whisper... what happens? lol
    Or are you not considered online on Real-ID while you're using the gchat app?

I mean, you can just add most of your guild on Skype and install the Skype app for free if you wanna be "available to talk" - alltho it's still quite different from actually being in the ingame chat...

Quote Originally Posted by mightyquinn View Post
    Gchat phone app must've been their priority over 4.1 / 4.2's release
    ....no. The people who design raids, dungeons, and art are not the same people who make iPhone apps. lol

It does NOT work on all realms. It ONLY works on the 2 realms listed in the free preview, at least right now... the blue post is really confusing/ambiguous, and MMO champ needs to take "The service works on all realms and a free preview is available" off the front page, because that is false. Just spent $6 to find out it's not even working for my sever, even if you pay.

Portal 2 pre-loaded. Can't wait to get off from work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyquinn View Post
    Gchat phone app must've been their priority over 4.1 / 4.2's release
    nope those 2 realms are the only ones that the feature works on, whether you subscribe or not.

Is there any tags to tell you if someone is using the GChat app and are currently unavaible to dungeon or whatever?
    That is, unless they also have the iTank and iHeal apps.

Actually, Portal 2 is already out...
    Just check out steam

This is absolute bullshit.

To charge us to use the features we already pay for every month?

This is 1000X worse than any vanity pets.

Yes i'm aware we don't have to use them, but to charge us for what we already pay for is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    1 week for Portal 2? Challenge accepted.
    Indeed. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    This is absolute bullshit.

To charge us to use the features we already pay for every month?

This is 1000X worse than any vanity pets.

Yes i'm aware we don't have to use them, but to charge us for what we already pay for is insane.
    Your base monthly fee allows you to RENT your characters, items you have on them and access WoW servers through game client.

All these mobile apps are totally unecessary to play the game. They are just luxury features - therefore the minor extra fee.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Portal 2 is awesome!!!

I just did the 3 first level and when you get to play with bridge and jump its kinda crazy

Ugh, still no official Armory App for Android devices

Probably for the best... I'd never get any work done :P

Wow, I cannot thank you enough Boub!
    Be kind to me commenters
    Much love,

Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Alaka View Post
    I don't see what all these posts are for, Portal is crap :/
    Like the cake, your post is a lie.

Portal is one of the most fun and unique games I have played in a long time, and some of the puzzles I've seen in Portal 2 so far look brain-meltingly awesome.

You're just jealous of my companion cube.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Deleted
    I really don't understand why it says a decent possibility of next week. The only 2 days that are a possibility are tomorrow and next week. They add some stuff for Children's Week in Patch 4.1 and that starts 1st May 2011. Blizzard have never deployed a new patch in the middle of a holiday and next week is the middle of Noblegarden and the week after is the middle of Children's Week but I guess there is always a first time for anything.

gotta lol at the people defending Portal, "If you don't have something nice to say about another game then keep your mouth shut."

It's okay to cry like a girl with every announcement that comes from Blizz HQ, but don't criticise something else.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    If you don't have something nice to say about another game then keep your mouth shut.

Back on topic good to see that you can chat with guildies but what about real ID friends? O.o
    That's the next feature you have to pay 2.99 for.

Why would I pay for mobile guild chat when I have a guild forum with a chat box on it that's free? Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Is Patch 4.1 this week?/
    Nope, but there's a decent probability of seeing it next week and we all know what it means: one week to play Portal 2!

Couldn't agree more!
    Last edited by Skurken; 2011-04-19 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    gotta lol at the people defending Portal, "If you don't have something nice to say about another game then keep your mouth shut."

It's okay to cry like a girl with every announcement that comes from Blizz HQ, but don't criticise something else.....
    Maybe those aren't the same people ?
    Personally waiting for my Portal 2 copy ; I bought it via thehut, there was a promotional offer about a week ago, but...

Title
    Portal 2 (PC/Mac)

Price Each
    GBP 24.85

Estimated Delivery Time
    10-15 days*
    NOOOOOOOOOOO.......