Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Damn, now I have to fire up Chrono Cross and start playing again. Wonder if I ever finished redoing all my games to bring all characters into one save. Back before all my memory cards got fried or were lost in the move.
    Ahhh, I'm resisting temptation, I'll go watch a friend play Portal 2 or something, give my eyes something shiny to stare at.

I've never seen any musical live, sadly. I'd also bust my ass hard if I ever tried to ice skate, I just know it. However, snowball fights I do miss.

I also just realized that all these people in here are continuing their conversation and we're like off to the side talking about Chrono Cross, NY's awesome pizza and snow. Derail much?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. O.O
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Heh just joking but I must admit that a lot of people I find irritating happen to be fans of the Twilight saga.
    LOL well any fandom taken too far is annoying as hell. I myself am quite guilty of this when obsessed with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidesh View Post
    I also just realized that all these people in here are continuing their conversation and we're like off to the side talking about Chrono Cross, NY's awesome pizza and snow. Derail much?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. O.O
    It's a personality trait that I bet the OP would've never seen coming! Haha

However, I must be off to bed. 5am work times are win! Keep up the derail for me. :P

Deleted
    Ok so how do you prove us that you can do this? You see a random guy on a forum and know his personality..how? Did you ask him you were right? Did you get on a train to ask?

You're crazy.

And yet again, the mmo-champion community jumps onto a poster like a pack of ravagers on their victim <.< But yeah, I kinda doubt OP too. People are often a bit more complex than what they see, even though a picture or a sentence might depict a side of their personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure where the OP is hoping to go with this, but I'll still say kudos for the Loveless avatar! That in itself raised my expectations on the person behind the avatar at least tenfold.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

10+ Year Old Account
    Come at me, Bro.

I can throw some facts that applies to all MMO-C's forum go-ers.
    You are:
    border-line obese or border-line anorexic, pale, egotistical, a hipster, a NERD.
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Honestly, back in the day they told you not to judge but I've found a good solid 95% of the time I can judge someone and be completely correct about them. Hell, on this website alone I can generally look at someone's avatar, signature, location, and their title to get a fair of idea of their real personality.

Example, somebody with "darker" anime imagery and and a naming convention like Dark, Shadow, etc coupled with their location as something like "Darkness", "Void....." etc, I think it would be fair to pass an accurate judgment that they are someone trying to be a non-conformist goth in high school (although how these goth kids reject all mainstream ideals with the same ideas as each others and act, dress, basically carbon copies of each other makes them non-conformist is beyond me, but okay).

Or another example, people with a numerical naming convention (such as Genericname42) that type with a lot of emoticons and use acronyms like ofc, tbh, nel, etc. tend to be foreign teens, simply because I've encountered few Americans in the online community that use ofc and nel as acronyms.

Please note, mods, that this is not a trolling topic but rather discussions of stereotypes that do represent accurate judgments of someone.
    The combination of Madonna with My Bloody Valentine is slightly confusing. Probably intentional. You pride yourself on not only being able to read others, but defy any such stereotypes in your own life. I'd put you at or approaching your 30s, or perhaps are younger but find yourself digging back into music history to find good tunes. You live or grew up in a city that I'd guess to have a population around million people or less.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Dont judge a book by its cover u say ? *cough* Twilight *cough*
    I havent read the books, but dont judge the books by the cover of the movie.

It's actually not the books that started the whole twilight fab, it's the movies, a good friend of mine has actually read the books and seen the movies and she was absolutely shocked as to how bad the movies portray the books.

OT: The original poster seems to be someone who thinks she knows it all and is never wrong. I got it right did I not?

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    The only time it's correct to judge a book by its cover is in a job interview. I've done the same as you, and sometimes I've been completely right and other times I've been so ridiculously wrong that it boggles my mind. The day you find out the super, ridiculously preppy-looking, stereotypical blonde girl with the valley-girl voice is a computer science major getting straight A's is the day you toss your hands in the air and go, "well shit".
    You'd still be surprised what people can hide, even people you think you know well.

Don't worry, I've found judgement to be fairly accurate when it comes to the internet. I've been correct with my judgement a vast number of times, especially when it comes to character names. Some people just make it way too easy.

The problem is that most people think they're unique snowflakes, and thus, can't be judged. Hate to break it to you all, but no one's original. No one's unique. And every one of us falls easily into categorical placements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Try me come on go for it.
    You're an anime addict who lives in Alaska and has Ausberger syndrome a form of high functioning autism.
    You think modern gamers are getting spoiled yet are the type who would by an alienware laptop.

How am I doing

Deleted
    Please, stereotype me!

The OP is never going to "judge" anyone in here, just for someone to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    It's actually not the books that started the whole twilight fab, it's the movies, a good friend of mine has actually read the books and seen the movies and she was absolutely shocked as to how bad the movies portray the books.
    All of my female friends back in high school who read the book series (which were a lot of them) could not stop talking about how absolutely terrible the books were, but for some reason, admitted to being unable to stop reading them. Just throwing that out there.

Judging and being right? From the example you gave that's called a generalization, and those are really easy to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    The OP is never going to "judge" anyone in here, just for someone to prove him wrong.
    But But ..... ah damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But...damn, you're right, why bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    <---- Doesn't have an Avatar, I've just got one sentence in my sig. Judge me. Like the paladin you aren't.
    Last edited by Blznsmri; 2011-04-19 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Dammit I'm mad!
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    That's ok. I'm clearly in the original "judgment" by his mention of "void" as a location and I'm not a goth kid that goes to high school, so I think it's safe to say OP has no clue.
    Facilis Descensus Averno