Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think it's easy to guess what kind of person someone is by looking at them irl but come on, looking at avatars on a forum??

''He has some dark thing, he must be goth''
    ''This guy got ponies, he must be sensitive!''

Sorry, i don't think that will work out. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    ahhh the mister perfect that can tell when someones lying too. Really, you felt a need to start this topic?

I bet your sockdrawer is perfect too, tell me, can you judge what kind of person I am?
    A douchebag?
    Last edited by Lobstarrr; 2011-04-19 at 07:57 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Care to try me?

Lols

10+ Year Old Account
    He wont ''judge'' anyone here cause he isnt a paladin in real life.

Seriously though. I have a picture of a kitty as picture. Your arguement is invalid.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Anyone find it hilarious the OP hasn't been in this thread since page 1? Successful troll is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Anyone find it hilarious the OP hasn't been in this thread since page 1? Successful troll is successful.
    Being a "successful Troll" here will only get you banned eventually, not sure how successful that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Being a "successful Troll" here will only get you banned eventually, not sure how successful that is.
    Succesfull enough to make us all reply to his thread even though I dont know what kind of satisfaction that gives.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Any number of other things will too. Might as well have a good laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    ------- Curses!

Deleted
    You label, then you can't get out of your previously made assumption.You'll miss a lot because of this.
    But hey everybody does it!
    It's easier to put people in certain stereotypes even on the internet.

Oh hey cool now i noticed I'm a High Overlord
    Last edited by mmocb2d4e83f73; 2011-04-19 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Because i'm awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Do me do me!

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Honestly, back in the day they told you not to judge but I've found a good solid 95% of the time I can judge someone and be completely correct about them. Hell, on this website alone I can generally look at someone's avatar, signature, location, and their title to get a fair of idea of their real personality.
    Judge me! Judge me!

It's like reading horoscopes I guess.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure what's going on here right now...

This is a bizarre thread.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post

Its nothing special. Just alot of people that wants to get laid by the OP ^w^ How cute <3

o rly? i wonder what people learn about me when they see my avatar and stuff then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Honestly, back in the day they told you not to judge but I've found a good solid 95% of the time I can judge someone and be completely correct about them. Hell, on this website alone I can generally look at someone's avatar, signature, location, and their title to get a fair of idea of their real personality.

Example, somebody with "darker" anime imagery and and a naming convention like Dark, Shadow, etc coupled with their location as something like "Darkness", "Void....." etc, I think it would be fair to pass an accurate judgment that they are someone trying to be a non-conformist goth in high school (although how these goth kids reject all mainstream ideals with the same ideas as each others and act, dress, basically carbon copies of each other makes them non-conformist is beyond me, but okay).

Or another example, people with a numerical naming convention (such as Genericname42) that type with a lot of emoticons and use acronyms like ofc, tbh, nel, etc. tend to be foreign teens, simply because I've encountered few Americans in the online community that use ofc and nel as acronyms.

Please note, mods, that this is not a trolling topic but rather discussions of stereotypes that do represent accurate judgments of someone.
    Do tell me what my pony represents.

Generalizing doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post

I think it's just the OP posting something he knows is bullshit to get responses to see how long it goes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    I think it's easy to guess what kind of person someone is by looking at them irl but come on, looking at avatars on a forum??

''He has some dark thing, he must be goth''
    ''This guy got ponies, he must be sensitive!''

Sorry, i don't think that will work out. At all.
    I'm sensitive :'-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Try me come on go for it.
    Hmm pretty anime looking girl....

Id guess your a 45 year old bald male amirite?