Deleted

warlock 1 vs 5 in arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVCkeisoRo

Can someone please tell me what this is xD?. Heard rumors that this is why some of the servers where shut down yesterday

Deleted
    Its bug abuse, if u find somebody doing this unfairly to u just report then get them banned.

Umm... wow is all I can say. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by stingern View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVCkeisoRo

Can someone please tell me what this is xD?. Heard rumors that this is why some of the servers where shut down yesterday
    not 100% and i wont elaborate it 100%

but basicly de felguard gets stacking buff from another place, he then recalls it, but the buff is still there when he calls it again.

kinda like being the bomb in mc and hs-ing to explode in ah, or how the blood was brought outside zg back int eh days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotikz View Post
    Its bug abuse, if u find somebody doing this unfairly to u just report then get them banned.
    Or you don't take shit so seriously and have a good chuckle cause that was just freaking hilarious. (even if you're the losing team)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

This is what i hate, players getting banned for beeing smart and using the game mechanics smart! It's not their fault that blizzard made such a massive failure, their just smart for using it.

Deleted
    The second boss in MGT summons sparks, if you kill them you gain a dmg buff, let your pet kill the sparks and then dismiss him and pop him out in arena... tadaa

but it has been fixed already I believe.

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD

this was posted yesterday

the warlock was abusing the buff from Vexallus from H MgT

get pet to attack boss

pet gets buffed

buff stacks a tonne (up to +5000% dmg)

dismiss pet

enter arena

instant summon pet

gg

PEOPLE ARE GETTING 3 DAY BANS FOR REPLICATING THIS BUG
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-04-19 at 03:32 PM.

Get to a boss that give you/your pet a stacking debuff that makes you/your pet do more damage...let the pet get shitloads of the stack then dismiss it before the boss dies. The stacks are there when you summon it again. And yes, its bannable. Tried it on my lock and its really easy to get those stacks, the ones I took has a 30 sec duration too. Op
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    holy shit......

could a mage with a water elemental do it? since it's any class with a pet i guess it could?

Deleted
    THat doesn't seem to be right..

Quote Originally Posted by Heartoffire View Post
    holy shit......

could a mage with a water elemental do it? since it's any class with a pet i guess it could?
    Yes. BUT you will most likley end up with a ban.

This is a banable offence, even more so as pet buffs and debuff are supposed to reset in arena.

Deleted
    Repost Either way. Still badass as hell! LMAO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD

PEOPLE ARE GETTING 3 DAY BANS FOR REPLICATING THIS BUG
    almsot a necro thread and jsut felt this bit needs re-peating as no one here should use this for anything other than duels

15+ Year Old Account
    Already an open thread on this. Honestly, it shouldn't have even been allowed to be posted in the first place since it was against the rules.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines