Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Irelia, or Sona. I'm also comfortable as mundo.

Deleted
    Lol, I enjoy my Pubstomp Champions. Singed/Nasus/Malza

Mundo or Miss Fortune. There's another that I like a lot too, but I can't remember!

started out with mordekaiser, was horrible very bad champion to learn with, then played ryze. got into anivia and vladimir. lately however i've been playing urgot, maokai, nocturne, and i've tried LeBlanc a couple times since she's free. attempted to buy kennen he's fun but really squishy.
    lately my friend and i have been doing a taunt + urgot combo. i'm in skype with him so it's an easy set up. i tell him to stand by me (he's usually Shen) i switch me and the enemy champ with hyper kinetic position reverser and then he taunts, they get suck behind minions and the only way they usually survive is with a flash. we're both have high max health so we usually don't have to worry about the other champion if he/she is there

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    been playing alot with ryze and leblanc lately. leblanc has a terrific combo that can basically oneshot anyone after midgame once you get steup its lots of fun. ryze is great because you can just stack mana and be effective. looking to try out more tanking aswell soon
    PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

Deleted
    Gotta say, I <3 Renekton at the moment. Being able to combo at level 3 and take 30% health on a 15 second recharge is..wow

Deleted
    When I played League of Legends the first time, I picked Zilean for my very first match -- And I was hooked!
    It's a pure shame that Zilean isn't very popular, I rarely see him played by anyone else but me... He deserves more attention! He can be the deadliest guy on your team when played the right way...

Deleted
    What? In ranked games Zilean is always banned because of how deadly he can be.

Zilean is a popular ban at the moment due to his ultimate. Most bans at the moment tend to be: Zilean, Shen (ALWAYS those 2) and then either:

Ryze
    Nocturne / Shaco jungle
    Janna
    Malzahar
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-04-24 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spellingz

Anivia hands down. A well played anivia can roll just about every other champ, and i fancy myself a good player.

Played shaco quite a bit for a while, but then anivia was free to play and that ended quickly.

Deleted
    Shaco, hands down.

I jungle with him successfully and can gank at level 3.

Caitlynn #1 skill champion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by QQingshaman View Post
    Anivia hands down. A well played anivia can roll just about every other champ, and i fancy myself a good player.

Played shaco quite a bit for a while, but then anivia was free to play and that ended quickly.
    Did you watch CLG vs LowLandLions last night? bigfatlp played anivia and got rolled by irelia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    What? In ranked games Zilean is always banned because of how deadly he can be.

Zilean is a popular ban at the moment due to his ultimate. Most bans at the moment tend to be: Zilean, Shen (ALWAYS those 2) and then either:

Ryze
    Nocturne / Shaco jungle
    Janna
    Malzahar
    He is? Wow...
    Perhaps that explains why I don't see Zilean being played an aweful lot, then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    started out with mordekaiser, was horrible very bad champion to learn with, then played ryze. got into anivia and vladimir. lately however i've been playing urgot, maokai, nocturne, and i've tried LeBlanc a couple times since she's free. attempted to buy kennen he's fun but really squishy.
    lately my friend and i have been doing a taunt + urgot combo. i'm in skype with him so it's an easy set up. i tell him to stand by me (he's usually Shen) i switch me and the enemy champ with hyper kinetic position reverser and then he taunts, they get suck behind minions and the only way they usually survive is with a flash. we're both have high max health so we usually don't have to worry about the other champion if he/she is there
    Trouble is, anyone who see's an urgot and shen standing together is waiting for that to happen :/

Deleted
    I love Cait and Lee Sin. But both are just too weak right now, so I wont play them. I also really used to love Sona, but she also isnt what she used to be.

I like to play Morde, Brand, Janna and Siv now.

Deleted
    Cait is actually really viable, she got massively buffed recently

Deleted
    Its just that she is a 100 % skill champ. Every ability of her involves some skill, even her passive. You have to play so much better to get the same output as, lets say, a trololol Vlad, and thats just not right.

Deleted
    Well it's true, it's easy to distinguish a good Cait from an amazing one, but I still think she's underrated - Considering how many tanky dps there are at the moment which seems to pretty FotM (Jarvan/Renek/Irelia/Garen) she can hold her own better than ashe, at least in my opinion

I don't really have main champion, but the ones I've played best are Mordekaiser, Malzahar and Akali. Then it's Kassadin and Irelia.
    I like playing many champs but these are best with Mordekaiser in front (I played Malz and Akali all the way but recently I've played Morde and it owns)
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Pantheon and Olaf as my melee and Vlad for my ranged. Pantheon is just fun for tower dives due to the-HAHA! im behind a tower! NONE CAN TOUCH ME NOW!!- moments. Olaf is just a giant wrecking ball of hurt if played properly. And vlad... well shit its Vald... As far as Zilie goes, idk about any bans, same with teh others... ive beaten most of them either 1v1 or 1v2 (their favor) with any of those 3 guys above. lol i once beat down a Shaco and a chogath trying to rock my shit when i was on olaf and i ripped em apart if those guys are banned then ppl on LoL need to rethink the term-OP.
    Prepare your anus! THE EWOK DAWN COMES FOR YOU ARTHAS!!!