Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    diablo 3 beta and mop beta same week...fuck yeah

I was playing pool with a friend back in my high school days. the 8 ball was so far in the corner pocket it was amazing it hadn't fallen in just from people walking around the table. The last two solid balls were on either side o the eight ball blocking the pocket. I gave up all hope knowing I was gonna sink the eight ball on accident and took the shot. I hit the eight ball hard enough with the one solid that it bounced out of the pocket, hit the other solid, and snak both of them, the eight ball then came to rest on the opposite side center pocket for a sweet finish.

I threw three strikes between my legs in a row while goofing off bowling.

I got so mad in little league football that I popped a center in the air so high his ass hit the quarterback in the head. Of course I did have about a hundred pounds on him.

I tossed a 273 pound opponent in a wrestling match down so hard he actually quit before I could cover and pin him.

When survived my first kumite... and I do mean survived. Hell I'm still surprised I survived any of my Kyokushin training.

When, after four years of no math, and having hated it in High School, I tested into College Algebra, and then got an A.

The first time I landed a job that had benefits.

The first time a kid looked at me and told me I made a real difference in his life.

Every time I cook an awesome meal and someone loves it.

Every time I make a girl I love smile.

A few experiences I will not be sharing with the forum :P

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ragequitter View Post
    When I got my first car.
    Oh yeah that's a good one.

And the first time I bought a car too.

Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    Realized it was saturday and went back to sleep.

FUCK YEAH.
    I know exactly how it feels. Done it myself a few times.
    Sleep is never sweeter than during these moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    I know exactly how it feels. Done it myself a few times.
    Sleep is never sweeter than during these moments.
    To add to that, waking up at 4am for morning wrestling practice, and realizing the season is over. ooooooh yeah

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When i read the trangendered girl was allow to compete in the miss universe pagent :P

This is one of my "Fuck yeah" moments, i'm the guy with the glasses.

Background: Me and 10 of my mates hire a two 4x4's and travel over africa every year, simpley for shits and giggles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing a No-hitter for my highschool at age 16.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Talk about that school is an institution of dictatorship with a Cctizenship teacher at class

Playing with my old band at a bar, and having a (small) pit start during one of our songs.

I was solo laning in League of Legends as Jax (post lulu patch ie about a week ago) was in top. (this happen about lvl 10-12)Had my teams shavana run from the jungle into my lane popping ulti to take out the garen and vlad i was laning against . . . they killed her . . . i killed them . . . they repoped ran straight back for me (was still only 40% hp) and I was pretty frigging close to their tower so it looked like they might get me . . . but no I killed the pair of them . . twice . . 2v1 . . . FUCK YEAH (was not even fed or anything)

Deleted
    I walked home in night vision goggles the other night when it was pitch black and I for some reason had night vision goggles with me. Made more epic when a friend of mine I told about it sent me some epic music to enjoy the moment with.

Also, another one was back in high school i was in a gene-ethics class (a class about genetics, and the ethical ramifications of what you can do with it). We were discussing IVF treatments and whether it was wrong for gays and lesbians to be able to have their own kids through this methods. At one point this hardcore christian chick, started saying how it was wrong and against the will of god etc then I just mentioned and made of examples of all the wrong things done in the name of god (crusades, spanish inquistion etc.) and that if god was really all loving he would not want this nor would he want the gays/lesbians to be unhappy and not have kids etc. She immediately STFU sat down, then the whole class gave me a standing ovation. was AMAZING