Question about PVP Weapons purchasable with Conquest Points

Asked this in the Hunter forum, but I realized it's a general PVP weapon question so I'll ask here. With PVP Conquest Point weapons, do they get demoted each arena season so that they can be purchased with Honor Points, or do they get removed from the game and replaced with a higher ilvl Conquest Point weapon? Specifically asking about the Vicious Gladiator's Rifle (yes, I'm aware of what needs to be done to get it with Conquest points).

Thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I think weapons get removed.

I don't believe there has been any information about it. In previous tiers, obviously, weapons have been removed, but with the removal of rating requirements I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy them with honor.

i'm pretty sure they get dropped a tier into honor. It sucks if you don't regularly do Rated, since by the time you can afford them they drop a tier where you can just purchase them for honor, and Conquest pts get wiped so its pretty much pointless to try and get Conquest in small amounts like BG dailys or something.

We'll have to wait until the next season to be sure, but traditionally the weapons are removed and newer, rating required weapons, take their place.

With the removal of ratings though for the second tier of pvp gear, who knows? I suspect that everyone's rating will be wiped, and all of the conquest point gear and weapons will also be replaced.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    We'll have to wait until the next season to be sure, but traditionally the weapons are removed and newer, rating required weapons, take their place.

With the removal of ratings though for the second tier of pvp gear, who knows? I suspect that everyone's rating will be wiped, and all of the conquest point gear and weapons will also be replaced.
    Are you sure about that? I would've sworn they get dropped into honor since i was eventually able to upgrade from my 3 tieers back Titansteel Dagger in Wotlk with what was at one point Arena only weapons.

edit- my fault i think i'm thinking of the very end of wotlk when they just gave out the Arena gear(only unrated weapons tho and no shoulders)
    Last edited by Spurmwhale; 2011-04-19 at 04:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throughout Wrath of the Lich King, weapons were removed after the season was over, while the armor remained.

In Burning Crusade, the weapons and armor both remained.

We'll just have to see.
    ill probably be infracted for this post