Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    sounds like gc and his gf having troubles in arena vs healer comps

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Eh, I don't know, Sub lacks any kind of sustained damage. For example, put me against a Resto Druid in the same gear as me, and he will never die.
    Thanks for glancing over the, "eventual mistake on someone's part"...part.
    BfA Beta Time

/is a warrior
    /salivates.

OH NOES 10% MS IS ON YOU -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    It also is a problem with instants. I can sit a druid all match and never get an interrupt off because he never has to cast unless I'm in a CC and he just can.
    Have you tried...you know, switching to another target?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Thanks for glancing over the, "eventual mistake on someone's part"...part.
    What are these mistakes you talk about? ;0

About time warriors got buffed. Several times I've lasted a minute with them on me while all their healer did was dispel all cc off of them. 60 seconds is just too long for warriors to have to mash the keyboard. Glad their damage is being buffed and their MS will reduce my rediculous healing even more. Really was feeling sorry for the guys. Now they just need a spammable cc and a blanket silence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by comjo View Post
    About time warriors got buffed. Several times I've lasted a minute with them on me while all their healer did was dispel all cc off of them. 60 seconds is just too long for warriors to have to mash the keyboard. Glad their damage is being buffed and their MS will reduce my rediculous healing even more. Really was feeling sorry for the guys. Now they just need a spammable cc and a blanket silence.
    Warrior damage in PvP is going down...
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Warrior damage in PvP is going down...
    But not nearly enough!
    It was calculated about a 11% less damage during CS (cant remember if it was 7% or 50%) but either way. I can shit on clothies without CS at times if not peeled
    Warriors just needs to be completely redesigned or blizzard should stop attempting balancing arms for pve

Warrior damage will keep being retarded, especially now when we will practically have 2 more globals to fit in slam
    and with this MS buff, we're starting to get terrifying to meet

Great idea, let's make discipline priests stronger.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Great idea, let's make discipline priests stronger.
    Wait, what? Out of all the healers, you rag on priests?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what? Out of all the healers, you rag on priests?
    It effects them more. Higher crits=more healing=higher DA procs=more absorption.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    20%?

Enough for people to complain about their class/comp not having Mortal Strike again. If they honestly feel this way then just implement a decreased damage/healing aura BGs/Arenas. There is no skill in applying Mortal Strike, it's a passive powerful debuff (in the context of 20%+).

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    20%?

Enough for people to complain about their class/comp not having Mortal Strike again. If they honestly feel this way then just implement a decreased damage/healing aura BGs/Arenas. There is no skill in applying Mortal Strike, it's a passive powerful debuff (in the context of 20%+).
    Then what spell exactly or debuff requires skill to apply?
    Then the classes that was balanced around having 10% debuff would have to compensate through more damage(warriors), or you can let them keep the debuff which would most likely just create more trouble.

Obviously the'll balance the class they think needs the buff around it like arms warriors, balance some burst while not screwing over arms dps too much
    Last edited by Swaggah; 2011-04-20 at 02:51 AM.

Healers can heal through my damage, that's cool, I don't have a problem with that.

I DO have a problem with the fact that healers never go OOM.
    I shall hop in on this thread and side with Ferg on this. I don't think that it's a problem that healers can heal through 1v1 damage, they already do. It's just that most healing class will not and cannot go completely OOM in a 1v1 situation. Resto Shamans have an endless supply of mana granted they continue getting hit. Resto Druids have Lifebloom and Innervate, while Priests have Hymn and Holy Pallies have something (I forget).

I can manage to get healers down to less than 10% mana or even 3%, but thing is that they stay at 3% or 10% mana indefinitely. That's where the problem lies. Sub Rogue here by the way. Healers 1v1 takes either forever or never ends. I also play a DK and the problem is significantly less as DK because of better burst / sustained damage (frost / unholy). However I once had a 2's match where I had just a Resto Druid left to kill and my healer was up, we combined DPS and still could not bring him down at even 5% - 0% mana left. Just did not happen until he made a mistake in his healing and we pinned a kill.
    I sold out 4 years ago, when I sold to Major League Gaming. And I think you're a troll.
    - Boub