10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Alternative Sweetner

I know most of you are already sweet enough but I would like to suggest the herb Stevia. I tried it today for the first time, with just one leaf smaller than my pinky fingernail and it was awesome like a handful of candy.

So, instead of your raid snacks of cheetos and mountain dew you could try some stevia instead

from wiki it says:

The leaves of the stevia plant have 30–45 times the sweetness of sucrose (ordinary table sugar).[7] The leaves can be eaten fresh, or put in teas and foods.

anyone else know of any good sweetners (besides artificial sweetners such as aspartame)?

If you want to try a sweetener that's tasty and also actually good for you try Xylitol. I know it sounds like it's an artificial sweetener, but it's actually just an alcohol sugar. Like I said it's actually good for you it helps to strengthen tooth enamel and helps to reduce plaque. It can also help to boost the immune system.

Of course if you want something really tasty honey is the best. Just don't go to the store and buy the bear bottle honey go out and find different varieties.