Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In PvP you have some currency, it’s called honor points.
    I think this is a wrong name. It should be named ‘ganking point’, ‘griefing points’ or ‘kill points’.
    Why? Because the majority of the PvP players don’t even know what the word honor means. and a lot of them only seek pleasure to the detriment of others.

Ganking players in a 5-1 ratio is not honorable.
    Killing a player 10 levels below you is not honourable
    Killing a player in gear that is much lower than yours is not honorable
    Killing a player with mobs on him during a quest is not honorable, especially if he is low health already.
    Killing a player with a fishing pole equipped is not honorable

pvp server or not...

Usually, we me and my friends head to Tol Barad to gank people, we do it until they either as their friends for fun (this is the fun part) or logout.
    We aim for them to bring their friends or guild mates, but it doesn't always end that way so tough luck for those without friends/guild who just logout when ganked.

oh , If you don't wanna be in danger of constant pvp, reroll a pve server. That is the only sole reason they even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    I think this is a wrong name. It should be named ‘ganking point’, ‘griefing points’ or ‘kill points’.
    Why? Because the majority of the PvP players don’t even know what the word honor means. and a lot of them only seek pleasure to the detriment of others.

Killing a player with mobs on him during a quest is not honorable, especially if he is low health already.

pvp server or not...
    Still funny though D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    OP, why you mad, bro? Transfer, problem solved. Farm your skins elsewhere if it's that big a deal to you.
    that would be logical if there were a Tol Barad that wasn't a pvp zone.
    "Yogg keeps sending me tells, and I can't figure out how to put him on ignore.. >=\ "
    "Don't bother, he'll just make another toon."

This thread still kicking? OP has posted here in like 3 pages, lets close this thing down.

Pointless thread.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont expect at fair-play on a pvp server, there will always be some nerds that want to kill a lonely player, just for fun i think.
    if you hate it that much, get some friends with you or change the realm, or the last option, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post

pvp server or not...
    Queue queue

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzx View Post
    This is pretty much why I've come to believe world PvP is all BS anyway. The only people that are actually interested in it are the griefers and gankers that are too incompetent to PvP in a balanced setting. World PvP is all about hiding a lack of ability behind superior numbers. The only thing that makes playing on a PvP server worthwhile is catching these griefers in a 1v1 scenario and wiping the floor with them. I have yet to come across any of these gankers that are even remotely challenging in a balanced fight.
    Heh I remember this mage on my old server back in the BC days. People would constantly be asking where he was and were absolutely terrified of him. He would just fly around waiting for people to get into combat or whatever then swoop in for the easy kill. I've met him on even terms several times and I would wreck him or he would run away. I wasn't good at PVP at the time and I don't know why he was considered "the best PVP player on the server". I do miss those days though, it was incredably annoying at times but killing someone that tried to gank you always felt good.

Its always like this: Im all alone doing my dailies then I run into a pack of 5 allis, they kill me, I call a group of 4 friends, we kill them, they bring over 30 more allis, they kill us, we bring more 30 hordies, and we have amazing pvp for about 2 or 3 hours.

Last time we pushed the alliance back to their base and camped their GY. We had a DK tanking any guards that made it to the battle, it was a hell lot of fun, most of the allis ended up logging after a couple of hours.

For me, this kind of PVP is the most enjoyable thing in Wow atm.