Thread: Old vanish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Try vanish when a ret pally has his Guardian on you. The result might shock you.

Quote Originally Posted by xBoRISx View Post
    Try vanish when a ret pally has his Guardian on you. The result might shock you.
    Oh, but Blizzard claims it's working as intended! Bad developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffari View Post
    I'd be embarrassed if I ever got sapped out personally. The only times I get pulled out are by lucky pet novas
    So you have NEVER been sapped in an arena by another rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by njd.aitken View Post
    Uh, yeah they can. What game have you been playing?
    have you met sarcasm, clever boy?

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Hunters don't rely on stealth openers, rogues do.

Rogues can't attack a Hunter they can see in Camo, but a hunter can attack a rogue he sees in stealth. Or, his pet sees in stealth. Or, who he flares out. Or, who he sees with Track Hidden up.
    Then learn to use fan of knives to get him out or simply sit there waiting for his camo to fade. Seriously qqing for a hunter's camo as a rogue is so pathetic, I can't even find right words.. Also you talk like you spend some effort to find where the camo'ed hunter is..
    Last edited by Angy; 2011-04-19 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post

Then learn to use fan of knives to get him out or simply sit there waiting for his camo to fade. Seriously qqing for a hunter's camo as a rogue is so pathetic, I can't even find right words.. Also you talk like you spend some effort to find where the camo'ed hunter is..
    So you want us to blow our opener by using FoK? Really?

The issue isn't finding the hunter, or even being able to attack him. The issue is that the CD is as long as the duration. All he has to do is pop Camo again and pop flare.

10+ Year Old Account

Fan of Knives out? I was talking about getting an opener. FoK takes you out of stealth.

Have you ever played a rogue? :/
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Fan of Knives out? I was talking about getting an opener. FoK takes you out of stealth.

Have you ever played a rogue? :/
    I don't even think you need to ask that question.

I played a rogue but never really went deep into the class but as a long time player, I know almost all abilities and how they work them. I know it is not an opener and all but remember, all I am saying is to the first person I ever quoted in this thread that says he would trade his stealth to hunter's camo. I find that stupid. I don't see any point where camo is superior to stealth. They basically do the exact same job except you can see hunters in quite a distance whereas it is mostly luck based to see a stealthed rogue.(that went into stealth before you even saw them-otherwise it is not impossible to guess how the rogue moved in stealth)

I played a rogue but never really went deep into the class but as a long time player, I know almost all abilities and how they work them. I know it is not an opener and all but remember, all I am saying is to the first person I ever quoted in this thread that says he would trade his stealth to hunter's camo. I find that stupid. I don't see any point where camo is superior to stealth. They basically do the exact same job except you can see hunters in quite a distance whereas it is mostly luck based to see a stealthed rogue.(that went into stealth before you even saw them-otherwise it is not impossible to guess how the rogue moved in stealth)
    I'd actually say you're wrong. I think Camo has more utility with their Flare sitting. You can't see them at all, sure they can't move but they don't have to. They are protected from a flare. No reason to move unless their partner is opened up on. You are forcing a situation from the very start of a fight, and it's OP.

Quote Originally Posted by parakeith View Post
    I'd actually say you're wrong. I think Camo has more utility with their Flare sitting. You can't see them at all, sure they can't move but they don't have to. They are protected from a flare. No reason to move unless their partner is opened up on. You are forcing a situation from the very start of a fight, and it's OP.
    Now you added another ability - flare. I'm talking about camo only.. However if the hunter had stealth and sitting in his flare, it would still be better

Now you added another ability - flare. I'm talking about camo only.. However if the hunter had stealth and sitting in his flare, it would still be better
    Stealth is only as good as how viable it is, and the same goes for Camo. I believe Camo is better because they can sit in a flare. Stealth is nice but.....

See what I'm saying?

have you met sarcasm, clever boy?[COLOR="red"]
    knives to get him out or simply sit there waiting for his camo to fade. Seriously qqing for a hunter's camo as a rogue is so pathetic, I can't even find right words.. Also you talk like you spend some effort to find where the camo'ed hunter is..
    Don't repply like that if you are clueless plz FoKing to get him out of camo is as bad as auto attacking is >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozaparks View Post
    I would actually trade my vanish for Hunters Camo. Currently better than stealth because they are phased and unable to be attacked.

Pretty neat that Blizzard pisses on Vanish/Stealth and hands Hunters something like this.
    Mage pet freeze