How to spend honor point

My home mates who play warrior and hunter wanted to try Kung Fu Cleave and I decided to gear up my shammy. However, since this is my alt char I have no pvp items and I cannot decide where to start. I started farming honor and don't know which items shall i take with honor. Can anyone suggest me an order for honor items?
    P.G. I can also make crafted 339 ilvl items if necessary

Trinket
    Shoulders/Gloves (for 2pc right off the bat)

Past that I would probably keep working towards at least 4 pc, then start filling in the blanks. I would craft/purchase whatever 339 items you can, it's worth it to get you started.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmang View Post
    Trinket
    Shoulders/Gloves (for 2pc right off the bat)

Past that I would probably keep working towards at least 4 pc, then start filling in the blanks. I would craft/purchase whatever 339 items you can, it's worth it to get you started.
    He's playing his shaman, he should grab double 2 set

Quote Originally Posted by Kynn View Post
    He's playing his shaman, he should grab double 2 set
    And lose it once 4.1 hits since its no loner possible to stack them

Woops -_- didn't consider that for the double 2 piece bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    And lose it once 4.1 hits since its no loner possible to stack them
    So shall take it all for resto? As far as I understand once 4.1 hits I will lose 400 resi bonus from elemental 2 piece.
    P.G. I checked it. Those set bonuses will stack until 4.2 since new arena season starts with that patch. It will stay as it is for 4.1.
    Last edited by burock; 2011-04-19 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by burock View Post
    So shall take it all for resto? As far as I understand once 4.1 hits I will lose 400 resi bonus from elemental 2 piece.
    P.G. I checked it. Those set bonuses will stack until 4.2 since new arena season starts with that patch. It will stay as it is for 4.1.
    Yes, it's 4.2 not 4.1

The 400 resil bonus is huge as the 4 set is pretty much garbage. I guess it depends whether you can farm a full double 2 set and farm the rest of that 4 set just in time before 4.2. If you can't, then just go straight for 4 set.

I'd go gloves -> shoulders -> trinket -> 2nd 2 piece set bonus, getting the trinket first doesnt matter since ppl wont be ccing you and your dead if they stick on you anyways?