Deleted

Demo, petbar need help!

Hi! Im level 40 demo warlock, im using felguard and my pet just have 1 spell in his castbar? he got 2 more but they dont show up in the castbar, I can drag them there either for some weird reason :S Any idea whats wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    been bugged for a longass time now, but since blizz dont really give a shit about locks you just have to macro it and put it on your own hotbar :\

Deleted
    Aww That sucks. Thanks for the fast reply!

Remove the go-to button thats one more button. maybe you an also remove the aggresive mode since passive/defence is beter.

Deleted
    Thanks! That worked, but soon I will get the last ability for it, I guess I gotta macro that one, or prehaps change it with passive

Quote Originally Posted by Philenia View Post
    Remove the go-to button thats one more button. maybe you an also remove the aggresive mode since passive/defence is beter.
    I'm not sure, but when I played as frost mage, the go to button had its use.
    You might as well remove both aggressive and defensive and keep the pet on passive and manually control it if you can be bothered with the hassle.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I don't use aggressive/defensive on my lock. Pet is always on passive, I have him set to attack when I cast immolate using a simple macro:
    /petattack
    /cast immolate
    doing this would free up 3 buttons for use on your pets action bar (not sure you would need that many though)