Raid Progression

Hi i was wondering what the raid progression is boss by boss so far my guild did magmaw omnotron then maloriak then we did throne halfus and V&T whats next we use 3 heals pally shammy drood and we are all 349+ and all dps pull at least 12.5k if that matters 2 geared tanks 352 is the lowest (me) and we have all the buffs and brezes thanks (not the leader just wondering for myself)

Deleted
    Sorry misread your post.

We did atramedes then Chimaeron. Al'Akir is actually a very easy fight if you can get out of phase 1 and have reasonable DPS.
    Last edited by mmoccff815c062; 2011-04-20 at 01:13 AM.

Chimaeron > Atramedes > Council > Cho'Gall

You could switch Atram and Chim around, but Chim is a lot simpler, of all the bosses of this tier, my own guild downed this one the fastest, took about three tries.

For future reference, wowprogress.com is your good friend. You can get a rough estimate of how difficult the bosses are as it gives you a tally from all guilds around the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Chimaeron > Atramedes > Council > Cho'Gall

You could switch Atram and Chim around, but Chim is a lot simpler, of all the bosses of this tier, my own guild downed this one the fastest, took about three tries.

For future reference, wowprogress.com is your good friend. You can get a rough estimate of how difficult the bosses are as it gives you a tally from all guilds around the world.
    Id go to both Al'Akir and Nefarian before trying Council tbh ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Id go to both Al'Akir and Nefarian before trying Council tbh ;/
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about normal modes.

@OP: atra/chim > council > cho'gall > nef

throw al'akir somewhere in there if you're bored
    Last edited by friedrice821; 2011-04-20 at 10:19 AM.

with the IL and dps given, yes its safe to safe normal modes

Atramedes and Chimaeron can both be challenging (we just got our second and first kills on them, respectively). Atramedes is a very mechanical fight and takes a good bit of awareness from all raid members. Once you get the mechanics down, though, it's not very demanding on DPS or heals. Make sure you have a good air phase kiter (I do it on my rogue and it pretty much trivializes the mechanic).

Chimaeron is pretty much the opposite, at least for phase 1. Mechanically extremely easy (spread, stack, repeat), but very reliant on great heals. Phase 2 is a little crazy, but as long as people have Omen open shouldn't be too bad.

Can't speak to the other fights nearly as much, but I think both Chimaeron and Atramedes will be easier than Al'Akir and Council.